Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deepspell, Will You Forgive Me!!

Seems like im the only person on clubplanet who didn't know you're in the travel industry! My sincerest apologies :bowdown::bowdown:

I also seem to not read anyone's posts but my own. Furthermore, my attempts at humor also seem to be lacking, according to ms. solbeam.

For those out of the know, refer to the latest in the Random thread.

This is buillshit, but it's drama, and don't you all love it :D

dont sweat it man its just a message board.....just fight it out at the softball game, that should settle it....at least you all will have bats.....makes shit more interesting

i will be in charge of the betting...we can set it up like in bloodsport. get some chineese currency, take the bets between rounds, then spit on whoever looses

i will be running games of C-Lo on the side between rounds as well.

after all is done....we can all spend the money we made on booze :)

what the hell is going on??

To tell you the truth, i have no idea Lauren.

When someone on here starts talking TO ME like this:

"you must not read anyone's posts but your own"

and

"no your weak attempts just aren't funny...and I'm probably the last person on this board that could be considered dense...nice try though, slick...:aright:

I didn't deserve this crap! Why start shit?

and ghhhost, what's your fucking problem? I didn't talk to you, nor did i ask your opinion. So here, i'll show you the door :aaah:

To tell you the truth, i have no idea Lauren.

When someone on here starts talking TO ME like this:

"you must not read anyone's posts but your own"

and

"no your weak attempts just aren't funny...and I'm probably the last person on this board that could be considered dense...nice try though, slick...:aright:

I didn't deserve this crap! Why start shit?

and ghhhost, what's your fucking problem? I didn't talk to you, nor did i ask your opinion. So here, i'll show you the door :aaah:

hun um, as for the first post solbeam typed, i really dont think she meant it the way you took it. and as for her second post, you were kinda snotty and i think the post she typed was deserved. i read the whole little convo that was going on back and forth. and as for ghhhhosts post, you asked for comments to be written when you posted this thread, which was a little out of line, therefore, you really didn't need to ask for anyone's opinion.

no i'm not taking sides, so don't get off huffy, but it is a MESSAGEBOARD and it is possible to misinterpret one's posts.

why the drama?? again...it is just a MESSAGEBOARD.

u just tried to go @ one of my best friends and u expect me to sit here and say nothin? not to mention ur beef with her is way off base..considerin she's the last person to beef with any1. u got cccrrrrazzzzyyy inferiority issues man...it oozes out of u...

u just tried to go @ one of my best friends and u expect me to sit here and say nothin? not to mention ur beef with her is way off base..considerin she's the last person to beef with any1. u got cccrrrrazzzzyyy inferiority issues man...it oozes out of u...

I think he explained why here.

:rolleyes::vomit2:

look, i've been on clubplanet longer than most of you here. I hardley EVER have beef with anyone.

Sometimes meaning and communication are mis-interpreted, and maybe that's what happened. If solbeam meant nothing by those comments except to be cute, or even if that's her way of speaking, then i guess in mis-interpreted it.

In fact, this thread here was supposed to be a joke. just look at the title and content :rolleyes:

ghhhost, i understand you're sticking up for your friend, but you have no right to call me a dickhead. You don't even know me! Im surprised that out of no where you attack me like that.

I've been friends with Jay (hitokiri), djjon and a bunch others. They will tell you im a straight shooter. I don't need people judging me based on the internet alone. That's :lame: