Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate kendhell

Bling

friggin traffic..ok i get off by mdcc kendall campus and from kendall campus to town and country mall took me 30 min .... no accident... nada........grrrr

is there anywhere in miami with worse traffic then kendall. i think not........ if u think there is feel free to bitch about it in this thread

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

friggin traffic..ok i get off by mdcc kendall campus and from kendall campus to town and country mall took me 30 min .... no accident... nada........grrrr

is there anywhere in miami with worse traffic then kendall. i think not........ if u think there is feel free to bitch about it in this thread

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you obviously never visited HIALEAH ! RIGHT THERE ON OKEECHOBEE AND THE PALMETTO ?? FUCKIN A !! :splat::splat:

• 3 weeks later...
s.gifh.gifu.gift.gify.gifo.gifu.gifr.giff.gifu.gifc.gifk.gifi.gifn.gifgif_24.giff.gifa.gifc.gife.gif

u.gifn.gifc.gifl.gife.giff.gifu.gifc.gifk.gifa.gifh.gif

dang!!!! do you know how much work it takes to build that shit??? Philippio, you are fucked up in the head...what kind of crack are you somking up there in cosmonaut's margarita ville bumfucked egypt where you moved your sorry ass to?

Love

Dad

dang!!!! do you know how much work it takes to build that shit??? Philippio, you are fucked up in the head...what kind of crack are you somking up there in cosmonaut's margarita ville bumfucked egypt where you moved your sorry ass to?

Love

Dad

When you're listening to West Coast House & have coke in hand....

anything IS POSSIBLE!!! :hoparound

Love

Dad

lol!!! :bowdown::laugh::laugh: That shit was funnnnnnyyyyy

Love

Dad

Okie dokie daddy-o!!! asshole2.gif

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel you.......I live by the zoo and work in Coral Gables. I am in traffic about 2-3 hours a day!

but they have a Chili's in Kendall! i am obsessed with their 2 for 1 strawberry margaritas! and it's always happy hour!! there are also more bookstores in Kendall than any other part of Miami i have seen! why is it so damn hard to find a bookstore in Miami???? but you still couldn't PAY me to live there, I am a beach baby, all the way!!!!!!!!!! :)

I've been living in Miami 15 years, the last 4 at the beach...I don't see myself moving out soon...I think from now I'll just move up...I'm thinking 17 floor ocean view is where I'll end up, no kendall for me thanks! Ghetto-ass place...yuk!!! :yuck:

..it's pretty safe to say that the Traffic situation in all of south florida is a MESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ..

*Palmetto rushhour is one of the worst as is I-95 in the morning (southbound ) and afternoon (northbound ) .