Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't trip on the Avalon stairs and crack yer head open...

You guys know the stairs behind the DJ booth on the right side that has NO lights on it?? Well, be careful peeps...don't trip on them!! The runner lights have been out on those things for weeks.

This is not a tattle tale post...I just think that sooner or later some drunk dude is gonna land on his head after tripping on that. Last Sat, my buds and I were sitting behind the DJ booth and saw a lot of people trip there...all I could hear was "Whooaa! Hooooaaahh!! Dohh!!!" And saw people flying forward. I've tripped on those stairs myself weeks ago and learned to watch out for them. I feel bad for people who don't know :laugh:

ok that's my good deed for the week... :laugh:

You guys know the stairs behind the DJ booth on the right side that has NO lights on it?? Well, be careful peeps...don't trip on them!! The runner lights have been out on those things for weeks.

This is not a tattle tale post...I just think that sooner or later some drunk dude is gonna land on his head after tripping on that. Last Sat, my buds and I were sitting behind the DJ booth and saw a lot of people trip there...all I could hear was "Whooaa! Hooooaaahh!! Dohh!!!" And saw people flying forward. I've tripped on those stairs myself weeks ago and learned to watch out for them. I feel bad for people who don't know :laugh:

ok that's my good deed for the week... :laugh:

hell ya .. those stairs are soooo tricky .. i saw good number of people tripping and flying all over .. soooo funny and sooo sad in the same time

when i first went to avalon .. i went down to the smoking area with a friend .. when we came back .. the last step is sooo dark i did not see it .. and boom i hit it and i fall straight up ... but being the dancer i am .. i managed to put two hands in front of me ... pushed the other leg backward .. and made it look like i ment it or something ..

my friend was like .. wooo . nice move mask .. i was like .. dude ... i fell .. hehe

sooo ya .. peeps .. be careful of the stairs in avalon .. u never know when u gona fall down ..

it feels like avalon has this grand skam of tripping people ... hehe

thanks kimmmee for starting this .. u r good

peace

the MASK

not relating to the stairs, but last week, this guy that was rolling really hard on candy, fell OFF THE STAGE. the freakin guy landed on my left arm and when i turned back to look, the guy was like lying there on the floor. then he got up in 2 secs and was like grasping his right arm really hard... o my god.. roll on candy, but watch yourself people! look like idiots collapsing off the stage.

party responsibly at least!

not relating to the stairs, but last week, this guy that was rolling really hard on candy, fell OFF THE STAGE. the freakin guy landed on my left arm and when i turned back to look, the guy was like lying there on the floor. then he got up in 2 secs and was like grasping his right arm really hard... o my god.. roll on candy, but watch yourself people! look like idiots collapsing off the stage.

OMG . that is hillarious kid .. r u ok????????????

peace

the MASK

OMG . that is hillarious kid .. r u ok????????????

peace

the MASK

yea, haha Im Ok. Avalon sucks. Everyone is so shovy. I remember I got kicked on the head one time by accident when I was standing under the stage. People so crazy bout to :gang: .

haha its Ok

yea, haha Im Ok. Avalon sucks. Everyone is so shovy. I remember I got kicked on the head one time by accident when I was standing under the stage. People so crazy bout to :gang: .

haha its Ok

aiight dude .. good to see u have sense o humor bout it ..

peace

the MASK

not as good as the kid who fell off the stage at temps mem day wkend and cracked his head open :bounce:

oh no...you ok??? (and did u get my email?)

I totally agree...when it's especially crowded/hot in there, condensation forms on the stairs and they get really slippery. Seen many people land on their ass.

Also, before the renovations, there used to be all sorts of screws and shit sticking out, esp. up on the 2nd floor catwalks. I've ripped holes in pants and gashed my leg. Tetnis shots, anyone? :)

Once, I missed the last step of the staircase along the far wall (from the entrance) and I reached out and TOTALLY groped some chick. I apologized, but couldn't help laughing.

Another time, the ticket guy at the entrance took my ticket and as I was walking away, said something and when I turned around, I fell down the main entrance stairs. No gropage there. Full on fall.

Maybe I'm just clumsy.