Clubplanet Nightlife Community

winny vs. test proponate

Why are your choices winny or Prop to stack with Primo. You've got 2 completely different compounds there that you are trying to stck with the Primo, odd. You must be a novice.

I'd do a little more research (and not from a clubbing website). When you have it will become very apparent to you which of these compounds has greater androgenic sides and which would be more appropriate to stack with Primo.

Oh, and FYI, seeing as how scarce Primo is to get your hands on (especially for someone that sounds as green as you are), I'd check carefully to make sure what you have (or are planning to buy) is not fake, because a VERY high percentage of what is out there is fake Primo.

Cheers.

Why the hell would you wanna buy primo anyway? That shit is so expensive when compared to other AAS. If you do a little research, you will find easy ways to get your hands on test prop or cyp at a great price and do the conversion yourself. Same goes for tren also...

imo, primo and winny is a big waste of money

I hope your aware that you have to shoot Test Prop ED preferably or def at least EOD. You probablly are a novice aas user and should start witha longer acting test such as cypionate, or sustanon, enthanate etc.

I used sus250 before and got alot of mass. I don't want to use any of the other test because I don't like the water gains. It doesen't matter to me if I shoot it or take a pill because my primobolan comes in shots. As far as buying fakes, I have an excellent and well trusted source. Primobolan has given me the best quality gains with least side effects.

I used sus250 before and got alot of mass. I don't want to use any of the other test because I don't like the water gains. It doesen't matter to me if I shoot it or take a pill because my primobolan comes in shots. As far as buying fakes, I have an excellent and well trusted source. Primobolan has given me the best quality gains with least side effects.

u know sust is a blend of those tests right?

yes, four tests, proponate has teh least water retention

Here is where you are completely wrong.

Once the ester is cleaved from the testoserone, all test is the same with the exactly same side effects.

The reason for more water retention is either you have two much test built up in your system or it stays in your system longer so the water retention will remain up. An easy remedy is anti-e's.

Like the others have mentioned, you probably need to do some research, and remember 98% of the people on the internet are freaks and the other 2% lie about it. So, medical journals and books will be your best source of info, then you will know who to listen to on the net.

Nautica

Here is where you are completely wrong.

Once the ester is cleaved from the testoserone, all test is the same with the exactly same side effects.

The reason for more water retention is either you have two much test built up in your system or it stays in your system longer so the water retention will remain up. An easy remedy is anti-e's.

Like the others have mentioned, you probably need to do some research, and remember 98% of the people on the internet are freaks and the other 2% lie about it. So, medical journals and books will be your best source of info, then you will know who to listen to on the net.

Nautica

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it some more

• 4 months later...

bigdaddy, I appreciate your willingness to help people when it comes to steroid use. But, you are being a little overanxios by going back and searching threads that are over a couple of months old.

This forum is set up for health and fitness and very rarely do steroids get brought up. I used to be on all of the sites you probably now visit and moderated many of them, but the problem with those sites is that alot of people are not worried about diet and training and are only interested in talking about AAS.

This site has no intention of going that route and I will ensure that it does not. Unless of course that is where the members want it to go, but at that time I will give up my position as a modertor.

Nautica