Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat angry bitches

I hate these fucking bitches that give you dirty looks as you pass by.

im walking to the IS department and i pass by this call center for customer service.

i get a smile from all the cute girls.....but the fucking look of death from all the fat bitches........WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?? Dont be mad at me cuz your a fat disgusting slob.....i dont even know these chics!

any others have this god damn problem? I swear im going to go postal one day on these chics and get richard simmons up in this place and wip their cottage cheese asses in to shape :mad:

...who says theyre angry about their weight?...could be their job?...could be cuz some greezy latino that keeps walking by loaded with cologne....jk...;)...take it easy big dawg...try making friends with them first before killing them...in the least you'll get rid of the dirty looks...in the most, they might have some hot friends...

.could be cuz some greezy latino that keeps walking by loaded with cologne..

i think your right bout this one :laugh:

the thing is tho i smile at EVERYONE. i hate it when people dont like me!

i try to be friends with everyone, but i send a smile and i get a drity look....just gets me upset :(

playing devil's advocate...if they were skinny/hot would this thread be called "hot angry bitches" or just angry bitches...

anyhoo...there are some evil bitches in my office that will let an elevator close on you in a heartbeat :mad:

playing devil's advocate...if they were skinny/hot would this thread be called "hot angry bitches" or just angry bitches...

anyhoo...there are some evil bitches in my office that will let an elevator close on you in a heartbeat :mad:

awesome point! i think it would be just "angry bitches". but they just seem angrier to me compared to the skinny angry bitches since they have more gurth.

probably b/c they think youre an asshole & they know you dont have any nice thoughts of them in your head b/c you wouldnt fuck them if they were the last woman on the planet. so why the hell would they be nice??

:laugh:

...lmfao...

Or the bitches that walk with their head down and when you pass them somewhere, they can't even say good morning or hello.

Always hated that...I mean ya don't have to speak but can you crack a fuckin smile at least! The official "head nod" will do!

probably b/c they think youre an asshole & they know you dont have any nice thoughts of them in your head b/c you wouldnt fuck them if they were the last woman on the planet. so why the hell would they be nice??

:laugh:

they are right about me not fucking them......but that doesnt mean i would not be friendly.....im telling u......i smile......and i just get the "fuck off prick" look :(

i bet they do have hot friends.......but they are probly bitches just like they are........they hang out in packs you know.....

packs?

usually i always see its like 1 skinny chick, one meaty chick and one fat chick, like all in size order n shit. or 1 hot chick n some fat chick, i dunno, thats the way I usually spot em.

if i was a fat angry chick who people were only friendly to b/c they wanted me to smile i wouldnt do it either lol.

fatchicks are constantly treated differently b/c of how they look. it has to be frustrating after a while. its a way to see how shallow the world is. people, (especially men) talk to people b/c they want something out of them usually. i dont see men chatting with the fat chick at the bar just to see what she has to say. i have a friend who is big, when we go out together, she is treated like 2nd. she cant get help in a store, no one will say 'how are you' or help her find what she needs.

the girl probably just knows you dont give a shit about her so she figures why bother being friendly.

:hat:

just because i have no sexual attraction to her doesnt mean i wouldnt love to be friends!

i dont even know her. if she was to talk to me, i would so not be a dick head. i consider myself a gentleman. I bet she would have a great personality and a great heart. I never look to get something out of anyone because i dont need jack from anybody. SHES the one being shallow then if the only way she will be friendly to me is if i wanted to bang her.....

just because i have no sexual attraction to her doesnt mean i wouldnt love to be friends!

i dont even know her. if she was to talk to me, i would so not be a dick head. i consider myself a gentleman. I bet she would have a great personality and a great heart. I never look to get something out of anyone because i dont need jack from anybody. SHES the one being shallow then if the only way she will be friendly to me is if i wanted to bang her.....

*cough* Bullshit *cough*

*cough* Bullshit *cough*

absolutely not bro....

i have lots of friends that are "big", and im not in the greatest shape myself.....it just comes down to being friendly to your fellow co workers man......people have issues with their lives that they shouldnt bring to work and take out on peeps....