Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..pLuMp...

misk

So true. Even if my mother, friends, or strangers say I am acting ridiculous and that I look fine in a bikini, it DOESN'T make a difference to how I perceive myself.

Bottom line - If I'm not happy with how I look, no one's comments will change that. It must come from within.

i am SO on the same page with you... some people don't understand that though... they tell you that you look fine and then expect you to be content with their opinion of you... honestly, i care more about what *I* think about the way i look than what other people do... maybe it's a female thing b/c i know a lot of my girl friends feel the same way

maybe it's a female thing b/c i know a lot of my girl friends feel the same way

...i'm not saying anything - if i learned anything over the years it's that if a woman has her mind made up about how she feels about her body there really isnt much you can do...compliments become simple gestures...not that you shouldnt toss them out there but it comes down to her mood no matter what...