Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..pLuMp...

misk

.....imagine u could live back when it was sexy to be fat.......that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........like the more u ate...the hotter u were....fucking whores!..............seiously ...who changed that rule........

that whole image conciousness was the elite reacting to the imagr of the poor. during those days u speak of..the poor were hungry and skinny..so the rich to prove how opulent they were had to be as fat as they could be..showin crazy excess...today ..in the world of mickie d'z and wendy's til 2am..taco bell til 4am...poor people r fat...and now the rich have to counter them with being as skinny as possible.....strange world we be'z in

that whole image conciousness was the elite reacting to the imagr of the poor. during those days u speak of..the poor were hungry and skinny..so the rich to prove how opulent they were had to be as fat as they could be..showin crazy excess...today ..in the world of mickie d'z and wendy's til 2am..taco bell til 4am...poor people r fat...and now the rich have to counter them with being as skinny as possible.....strange world we be'z in

Very true. I never realized the opposition in that way. I was aware that back then people envied/admired those who were overweight because it meant they could afford to eat.....but, the whole idea you just presented :aright:

Very true. I never realized the opposition in that way. I was aware that back then people envied/admired those who were overweight because it meant they could afford to eat.....but, the whole idea you just presented :aright:

some consider me and Che Guevarra the 2 most socially concious individuals of the 21st century

Misky...I'm on trim spa now....ephedra no good for you!

I still can't believe you haven't seen 'them'

..and I can't believe you're taking trim spa?...where are you heavy?...in your ankles and knuckles?...

for the record..im not a fan of anorexic chicks..i hate cameron diaz with a passion

...agreed...i need some meat on my women...

...trim spa is supposedly really good..i know a girl who got teeeny weeeeny on it.....

..........i personally want some lipo...it's quicker...and maybe they can relocate it and big up my boobies.........

...weight transferral is a cool concept...i'd give it all to my skinny friends...careful on lipo though...my ex-roomie had it...aside from the health risk, you have to make a lifetime committment after that or you will get it all right back....i know she did...she wasted her fucking money...

..and I can't believe you're taking trim spa?...where are you heavy?...in your ankles and knuckles?...

...agreed...i need some meat on my women...

i get comments like this pretty regularly, because i look fit. people cant understand why i eat right...they always tell me "you're not FAT, you dont have to watch what you eat!"...i f*ckin hate that....

i get comments like this pretty regularly, because i look fit. people cant understand why i eat right...they always tell me "you're not FAT, you dont have to watch what you eat!"...i f*ckin hate that....

interesting, i always get damnnnn you eat a lot, where does the food go?!?!