Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather die yourself or have 10 random people die?

notallthere444

sure i´d let them die. i´d probably even kill them myself if i had to to ensure that i continue living.

thats an even more interesting question. would you kill 10 random people to ensure you live on? if you don´t do it, you´ll systematically get cut off your fingers, then your wrists, your arms to your ellbows, the rest of your arms, your toes, your foot, you lower foot, your whole foot. your tooths will get ripped out. piece by piece. and the stumps will get burned with a torch so you don´t die of bloodloss and you´re given medicals so you dont fall into shock and get unconcious. still not ready to pull the trigger? another finger? still not ready? next finger. still not ready?

you´d do it in the end :)

Thats a good point about someones mother.

Ok 10 people from a african tribe that live in the trees eating bannanas

they starve all by themselves, no need to kill them. why make your hands dirty?

right in this minute hundrets of people are about to die from starvation... you´re not helping them. you´re sitting in front of your pc which´s value could feed a whole village in uganda for example. do want to miss that luxury though? no, you let them die.

sure i´d let them die. i´d probably even kill them myself if i had to to ensure that i continue living.

thats an even more interesting question. would you kill 10 random people to ensure you live on? if you don´t do it, you´ll systematically get cut off your fingers, then your wrists, your arms to your ellbows, the rest of your arms, your toes, your foot, you lower foot, your whole foot. your tooths will get ripped out. piece by piece. and the stumps will get burned with a torch so you don´t die of bloodloss and you´re given medicals so you dont fall into shock and get unconcious. still not ready to pull the trigger? another finger? still not ready? next finger. still not ready?

you´d do it in the end :)

Your my kinda guy ( and i mean that in the un-faggyess way possible lol)

its in our human nature to surive and reproduce, so i would naturally have to say i would kill them myself if i had to. death is to much for our brain to comprehend, we really do not know if there is a heaven and a hell and we (well me personally) would much rather find out later than sooner

Fuckem let em burn.

Ok for the people that said let em die, How about 10 MILLION people you dont know.

My answer remains the same. ..

YOUR EVIL . . . but I really don't think you would let 10 million people die instead of yourself If it came down to it, not even 1 person I bet :hat: