Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shitty Fucking Day!

Alright, I'm gonna bitch & moan for a minute.

So I get to work at 8:30 pretty hung over from last night. Before I even sit down, my phone rings and it's my boss asking me to put a couple of things for him together...not a problem.

So, I'm working on this shit from the minute I get in for about 2 hours than I get called into my boss's office who I guess for whatever reason is having a bad day. He reems (sp?) the shit out of me for something I had nothing to do with but what are you gonna do besides sit there and say yeah, I understand.

It's 12:00 now...I'm fucking starving and my food aint gonna get here for another 45 minutes. I need some fucking aspirin and a good cup of coffee which I sure as hell can't find in this fucking building.

:blown:

advice --...a few shots of tequila...

speaking of tequila...you know how most people have that bad experience with it and can't drink it anymore, well that's how I was for a while but for the last few months now I'll be out and I have to have 1 or 2 shots of silver patron...shit is mad smooth.