Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO MORE JP @ BLACK- posted by klee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is sooooo fucked up.

JP is THE best DJ In the United States, and if he doesn't have a home to spin in, then New York's club scene will fall behind places like Miami, LA, and Chicago.

WTF is going on.

Let's get out there and support this artist (genius) people!!!!!!!!!

JP is THE best DJ In the United States, and if he doesn't have a home to spin in, then New York's club scene will fall behind places like Miami, LA, and Chicago.

Are you f'n kidding? JP doesn't even have a following outside of NY, NJ, and Southwestern CT, so how can you even consider him the best DJ in the US? NYC has some great local talent and brings in the best international talent on a regular basis; so if you think the scene is gonna take a hit due to lack of talent, you're dead wrong. The fact that the club scene in NY is slow right now is due to the fact that the feds cracked down on all the illegal shit that was going on which subsequently caused the closure of some of the best clubs around and changed the way that others do business. No one is gonna want JP to have a residency at their club, b/c he attracts a druggie crowd which will attract the attention of the cops. The last thing NYC needs is more clubs getting shut down. Gone are the days when blatant drug sales/use can occur freely in clubs. This is a new era. JP is done.

When I said that JP was done, I didn't mean that he wouldn't have a job spinning in NYC anymore; what I meant was that the days of him being a really big attraction are over. He will never be as popular as he was during his residency @ SF. Even during the later stages of his residency there, he wasn't the same DJ that he was in the years prior. Then, when he went over to Black, he wasn't exactly drawing record crowds there. So now he's going to Spirit. Ok, whatever. I would guess that 90% of the crowd @ Spirit will be going to experience the club itself, not to hear JP spin.

well all the times ive been there i felt like 70%percent were there for spirit and 30 were jp fans guidos and guidets. HMMMMMM now i wonder what they will do with door policy and stuff like that and will the jp army scare away the SPIRIT BOTTLE SERVICE crowd.

So is Jp still spinning at the underwear party tonight?

the underwear party is next sat...i just called black and they said JP is still spinning there tonite...im kinda confused, maybe they are just trying to get a crowd there tonite...i dunno about next week, im guessing maybe he is spinning this week and next week then going to spirit if that is true

WTF is going on.

WTF ARE U ON??? JP IS THE WACKEST DJ IN THE UNITED STATES...

WTF is going on.

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!!!! I luv JP too!!! He IS THE BEST DJ!!! No one tares shit up like he does...i have been a fan since I started clubbing when i was 18..i am 21 now but i WILL not listen to any other DJ...He is the best and wherever he goes i will follow him!!!! Luv u JP!!! :love2::love2::love2: RIP Sound Factory FOREVER

ahhhhhhh that explains why you like jp.

what are u talking about? Is it because I have been a fan for only 4 years????????? Doesn't matter because I will be a huge fan of his forever....I have heard other dj spin, but it's not worth it for me because I think he spins better than all.....are u not going to spirit because he will be there????????? :bounce: