Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hash browns...

i dont know why, but i can eat about seven mcdonalds hashbrowns and not even blink an eye... these shits are soooo good... everything sucks but these...

why doesnt wendys have a breakfast menu~!?

those are so good....but your ass is going to explode soon after

i said this quote once and i got into a discussion w/ someone......some people think u live more than once :blank:

...what's with the blank stare?...were they arguing reincarnationism?...because that concept is linked to some of the oldest religions in existance....a concept embraced by millions of people - even today...i also believe in it but wouldnt use it to justify shitty behavior - that's from people that dont understand the concept of karma as well as reincarnation...blah...i wont get into it...just curious as to your reaction...

i could eat pizza 24-7, but then, i wouldnt have any abs. my best friend cant leave houlihans without her order of cheesy fries.

I love pizza too :drool: especially ziti pizza or with meatballs!!!

You know who has really good cheese fries? Outback! They come with cheddar cheese and sprinkled with bacon.....yum

You know who has really good cheese fries? Outback! They come with cheddar cheese and sprinkled with bacon.....yum

pizza with ziti on top of it? sounds like a carb explosion. i had some bbq chicken pizza at pizzeria uno last sunday, god that was soooooooo good, even better outta the fridge the next day.

...this is why you need the trim spa, chubby!....

...jk...:)