Clubplanet Nightlife Community

liquid lunch

once in a blue-moon i would go out with a few guys from work at lunch on friday for drinks... but this is when i worked with my friends, and wasnt the most hated young guy in the office...

drinks at lunch are ok i guess, but im talking bout people having flasks or bottles at their desks......now THATS some shit....

this guy walks around hammered at work and i have no idea how im the only one that notices.....i have spoken to others bout it and they have no clue what im talking bout :confused:

No but the people here can certainly DRINK! Whenever we go to happy hour "for a couple drinks" I've seen them get straight out trashed..ordering shots, slurring speech...some need rides home -- BAD NEWS!

But just the young people in my company go, so it's no big deal - it's just bizarre seeing your coworkers drunk.

I'm not a fan of work related happy hours.

No but the people here can certainly DRINK! Whenever we go to happy hour "for a couple drinks" I've seen them get straight out trashed..ordering shots, slurring speech...some need rides home -- BAD NEWS!

But just the young people in my company go, so it's no big deal - it's just bizarre seeing your coworkers drunk.

yea me niether.....co workers are disturbing when they are drunk. they start saying shit that shouldnt be said...

also seeing your colleagues in normal street clothes outside of work is pretty weird... i dont know you get used to seeing them in a certain way everyday then you bump into them on a saturday or something and theyre wearing like def leopard shirts with spandex or some shit lol its sooo weird...

lmao, I get a dose of that on Fridays...it's dress down day...however some take it a bit too far.

I've seen the spandex :puke:

The HR guy wears ratty jeans and basketball jerseys that are too tight

This one girl on the acct. team practically wears pajamas

...one of my friends ran into a co-worker at a strip bar...my friend is single...the co-worker was a vip, married with kids...'bout a week later he was fired.......lol...idk if it was related but it certainly didnt flush right....

yea me niether.....co workers are disturbing when they are drunk. they start saying shit that shouldnt be said...

Exactly! Too much about the personal life, salaries, work gossip, etc.

Also, it's like you spend 40+ hours with these people...not saying I hate any of my coworkers, but by Friday afternoon, I just want to get AWAY from anything work related....My company tries almost every week to go to happy hour! Like get a life! I guess none of them have outside friends?!?! I do'nt know.....

the absolute worst... start talking shit about other employees, gossip etc... i hate that crap... also i hate it when they start asking me what positions am i in, what did i trade that day, if im up or down for the month,... meanwhile its ppl who i never speak to anyway... this one guy asked me once (implying stocks) "what are you buying now?" and i replied a drink and walked away... lol... i hate that shit so much leave me alone leave... go that way, i dont like any of you...

lmao, I get a dose of that on Fridays...it's dress down day...however some take it a bit too far.

I've seen the spandex :puke:

The HR guy wears ratty jeans and basketball jerseys that are too tight

This one girl on the acct. team practically wears pajamas

lmao... niiiiiiiiiice... sounds like its fashion week every week at your place...

Ew actually we were at happy hour a while ago and this girl who I cannot stand...bc all she does is talk about her and her relationships...anyway, she started telling us about this OTHER girls SEX LIFE....like how this woman has a sex swing in her house and is really kinky......I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT. SERIOUSLY.

And there was a group of about 10 of us. Even if the other woman confided in her, why would she tell everyone?!?!

I hate office gossip, you can't trust anyone - bottomline.

Ew actually we were at happy hour a while ago and this girl who I cannot stand...bc all she does is talk about her and her relationships...anyway, she started telling us about this OTHER girls SEX LIFE....like how this woman has a sex swing in her house and is really kinky......I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT. SERIOUSLY.

And there was a group of about 10 of us. Even if the other woman confided in her, why would she tell everyone?!?!

I hate office gossip, you can't trust anyone - bottomline.

the walls have ears......they hear everything.

we got about 12 gossipy yentas in my office....fucking old ladies need to either croak, retire or stfu