Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so umm

nSyNcBaBy

welllllllllll i had just gone and gotten a brazilian bikini wax for the 1st time... then went right after that to go get pierced lol... kinda abused the chach today but its cool :D

it hurt for a hot second... i kinda jumped but all in all it wasnt bad at all and i absolutely :heart: it......... it will only get better with time :D

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

so give us the details!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fuck the details !! we preffer pics !!

the waxing was 100 times worse in terms of pain...

but even that didnt make me cry lol... my friend was like "ur gonna be screaming for the 1st time" but im a trooper... i guess i kinda like pain... either that or i just know how to handle myself... :)

best news i heard all day!! congrats on the new addition. if its in the right place, once you put the barbell in, and it starts rubbing against ur panties, u will thank urself for the investment. if i'm hard and my cock ring rubs against my underwear or my jeans if im commando.... :drool:

dreaming of touching silver with u :)

Wow, look at linabina getting all experimental :eek:

I don't know. Is it just me, or if you were a girl (or you are a girl), wouldn't you feel weird having some stranger touching your pussy and piercing your most private of areas :confused:

Either way, good luck with it, and i hope it pays off :aright:

i didnt get one like that i got it vertical...

but yea it wasnt really weird to have a stranger up in there... i just knew it was what it was so it didnt phase me... he made me feel very comfortable, joked with me.. eased the nerves although i wasnt really that nervous at all, i was more excited than anything else.

:)

Guest gabo
i finally pierced my hood :D
hey lina, what would you do if the guy said you have a pretty pussy and then kissed it... would you let him go to town or flip out?

I could never be one of those piercers, I'd lose it and start fucking the bitch