Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello from Florida's Space Coast!

philippio

Well, I managed to get everything packed up and loaded onto the U-Haul in time so I took off late this afternoon and now I'm here!!! The trip was quite uneventful. ANyway, just checking in to say hi! No going out tonight for me! I'm exhausted!

Well, I managed to get everything packed up and loaded onto the U-Haul in time so I took off late this afternoon and now I'm here!!! The trip was quite uneventful. ANyway, just checking in to say hi! No going out tonight for me! I'm exhausted!

phil baby!!! i am sad that you're gone but sincerely hope everything works out for you on tha space coast. btw, i went to space camp for 2 years in hunstville ... don't know why i felt compelled to divulge that useless piece of information. anyway, good luck darlin'! :)

I managed to get that 17 foot truck to hit 85 mph!!! It was pretty cool. But then when I opened the door, my eyes were treated to the scene of a furniture batido!!! :D

Ya I can just picture your silly ass cruising down the hwy ... all coked up blarring westcoast house....taking turns at 80 mph....shit sliding all over the place....sounds like you. Hey rocket scientist...you left one week too early...gonna miss my show up at Lush this Thursday....its okay...now go build some bombs.