Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New crap being built in Jersey

Yea I'm a little annoyed by this....

Not only are they building a golf course about two miles away from my house in the meadowlands but they're also building a MALL across the way from Giant Stadium. Do we really need another freakin mall in jersey. and this mall is supposed to be HUGE, like amusement park ride inside and everything

(ala Mall of America). Because we don't have enough traffic already or anything.

Sorry I had to vent :mad:

....ick....u should come to my town....they are developing every single piece of land in the whole town...causing a problem....the deer and shit have nowhere to go....MAJOR MAJOR PROBLEMS AT NIGHT...i am like scared to drive lol..thanks to cLuv...

With the mall going up, they are excpeting the Nets Devils and MetroStars to be gone (meaning they are all moving to a new stadium) So they want to fill the void of them losing money.

Just another way of NJ wasting money, instead of using it for the things we need

nj is building a mall so they can make money with the absense of the sports. and u are saying they are wasting money cus there are things we need? we do we need that's more impt then money? we need income right?

Thats ok... They are thinking of building a NASCAR track here on

Staten Island...

This Island is damn near ready to sink as it is. :splat:

Thats what they were going to put in place of the golf course...however, Penske (sp?) was going to be funding it...but was told he wasn't allowed to run it...he pretty much said screw you and that was the end of that.

nj is building a mall so they can make money with the absense of the sports. and u are saying they are wasting money cus there are things we need? we do we need that's more impt then money? we need income right?

well i think housedog strayed from his original point...which is actually valid.

I forgot about local sports teams moving...and actually how desolate action in the Meadowlands has been or will be. His point about a mall helping replace financial losses is a good one! As well as additional/replacement employment.