Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandler Review. Or Bruno review..

ezgoing74

Well I left like at 4:30 and Sandler was a no show. But I got to tell you that our locals Bruno and Oscar rock the house. What a set by DJ BRUNO.............

Adam Sandler was playing...wow this is goin to far!

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A DJ!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Adam Sandler was playing...wow this is goin to far!

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A DJ!

Thats what im sayin....maybe I should have gone after all!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Duh, if you read elsewhere, you'd realize sander was scheduled for afterhours.

Sander rocked it till noon, then Oscar G took over on the patio.

Crackhead. GET SOME SLEEP!

All i can say is im dead tired, great sets by all djs.....just didnt like the fact that sander was a patio set...prefer him inside, oh well great night. met some cp peeps just cant remember there names at the moment. anyways big ups to them........

All i can say is im dead tired, great sets by all djs.....just didnt like the fact that sander was a patio set...prefer him inside, oh well great night. met some cp peeps just cant remember there names at the moment. anyways big ups to them........

Yo bro,

When we gonna finally get Dave and Nick out the house and off the bong?

SS :biggrin:

Yo bro,

When we gonna finally get Dave and Nick out the house and off the bong?

SS :biggrin:

Yo......dude you missed it last night they were both in full effect at the club, hopefully there starting a new trend hahahaha......

Indeed, great night/mornning of music.......first off with Bruno openning for Oscar and first time hearing him spin there and wow what a set ! ! :eek:That mix between tribal-shock and revolution was just sick as fuck,nasty buildup and then BAM ! ! The dance floor was jumping.Then after getting kicked out of the DJ booth Oscar comes on and continues the madness with bombs after bombs,smoke was coming from all over shyt was outta hand and have to admitt that vocal of,"WELCOME TO SPACE" still is the shyt,from back in the days @ the old building.

Stayed till 5:30 am and was tired as hell,waited for em to open up the patio to hear Roland spin and some Sander but ......Anyways herd some great music and seeing some of of the CP family and new faces.Till neXt time. :cool:

Indeed, great night/mornning of music.......first off with Bruno openning for Oscar and first time hearing him spin there and wow what a set ! ! :eek:That mix between tribal-shock and revolution was just sick as fuck,nasty buildup and then BAM ! ! The dance floor was jumping.Then after getting kicked out of the DJ booth Oscar comes on and continues the madness with bombs after bombs,smoke was coming from all over shyt was outta hand and have to admitt that vocal of,"WELCOME TO SPACE" still is the shyt,from back in the days @ the old building.

Stayed till 5:30 am and was tired as hell,waited for em to open up the patio to hear Roland spin and some Sander but ......Anyways herd some great music and seeing some of of the CP family and new faces.Till neXt time. :cool:

It was great seeing you last night, you caught me by surprise. :) Next time, you have to get to Space a little earlier so you can hang in the booth longer with Bruno.

It was great seeing you last night, you caught me by surprise. :) Next time, you have to get to Space a little earlier so you can hang in the booth longer with Bruno.

It was also great seeing you and Bruno,and thanks for the drink pass(even though I forgot to use it :doh:)

Next time for sure ill get there earlier....

What a brutal night... Got there a little earlier....

Got trashed, went at it with some chick for hours... :makeout: ( left my drivers license & credit card there... left by 6 am, and never saw Sander and got ripped by my friends (who don't even know who he is)... b/c he didn't show up.

Turns out he was after hours...

Clearly, Something that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!!!!

(for the sandler references...)

:splat:

Ugh.... the set by the miami locals was good though. And its not like I can complain, I got in for free! But definitely would've rather seen Sander (since I flew in from NY to see him).

Help please, does anyone know a phone number to contact somebody at space (not the regular number which is just a recording). I need my Driver's License & Credit Card back! And i'm in NY... or SOL?

Thanks a bunch!