Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yet another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

of celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its our anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

hey peeps.....just wanted to send anther shout out to my wonderful wife.......who i think is the most precious person to me on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!:)

i was lookin at pics, and i found this one pic.....i dont know why im posting it cuz.......boy i look like a mexican lizard, but its all in good fun, so laugh at me if u will.....its all good!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

this pic was taken when i graduated which is the day b4 we started going out.....7 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! the date in the corner iw wrong by a day, but whatever.....well heeerreeeeee u go!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

its a little on the dark side on me but!!!!!!!!!!

47b4d832b3127cceb078a4aebc250000001510

i expect rizzo to come out for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

well again my darling thank u for putting up with me this long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id put up another song but i dont want to abuse that......so happy anniversary my darling!!!!!!!!!!!! to many. many, many more!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Honey, I love you so much... even back then when you weighed 135 pounds. :)

We've come a long way, even though most thought we didn't have a chance.

Dinner is obviously off cuz Aaron is very sick, but I'll make it up to you when he's better. :kiss2:

And to the others... a little bit of patience (or a lot) can go a long way. It's worth it. :)

its our anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

hey peeps.....just wanted to send anther shout out to my wonderful wife.......who i think is the most precious person to me on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!:)

i was lookin at pics, and i found this one pic.....i dont know why im posting it cuz.......boy i look like a mexican lizard, but its all in good fun, so laugh at me if u will.....its all good!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

this pic was taken when i graduated which is the day b4 we started going out.....7 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! the date in the corner iw wrong by a day, but whatever.....well heeerreeeeee u go!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i expect rizzo to come out for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id put up another song but i dont want to abuse that......so happy anniversary my darling!!!!!!!!!!!! to many. many, many more!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS !! TOO BAD WE CANT MAKE IT A CELEBRATION BITCHES !! BUT I KNOW WE WILL MAKE UP 4 IT SOON ENUFF !! TELL AARON TO GET BETTER OR KOKY WILL WHOOP HIS LITTLE ASS !!

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ..AND FLIP U SERIOUSLY ARE THE BIGGEST BITCH OF THEM ALL :tongue::D

deff. know how to bring a tear to a girls eye, lol, damn u!!. j/k thats so cute, congrats u guys , and many more! muah!!! xoxoxoxoxo :love:

its our anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey peeps.....just wanted to send anther shout out to my wonderful wife.......who i think is the most precious person to me on this planet!!!!!!!!!!

i was lookin at pics, and i found this one pic.....i dont know why im posting it cuz.......boy i look like a mexican lizard, but its all in good fun, so laugh at me if u will.....its all good!!!!!!!!!!

this pic was taken when i graduated which is the day b4 we started going out.....7 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! the date in the corner iw wrong by a day, but whatever.....well heeerreeeeee u go!!!!!!!!!!!

i expect rizzo to come out for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

id put up another song but i dont want to abuse that......so happy anniversary my darling!!!!!!!!!!!! to many. many, many more!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Flips this thread is so cute!!!

I wish you guys the best in the future to come and I really hope that this will not be you last anniversary!!!

Give thanks to God for your wife... aside from being beautiful lady, she is also an excellent friend and great mom! I love you Tonie :kiss2:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

PS:

I hope Aaron gets better!