Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Minute Man

moniquetz007

omg yes. This guy i dated for like 2 years was a minute man. The first time we hooked up he made it sound like he was some sort of sex god and it was going to be so good and i was going to never forget it. the second he put it in he was done. as time went by, he increased his time to up to like 3 minutes....haha

omg yes. This guy i dated for like 2 years was a minute man. The first time we hooked up he made it sound like he was some sort of sex god and it was going to be so good and i was going to never forget it. the second he put it in he was done. as time went by, he increased his time to up to like 3 minutes....haha

Hahahaha...good for him. I bet he's the only one laughing now though, for 2 years straight, my man was getting off and you weren't getting jack shit. So were you cheating on him to get some or did you have some kind of amazing toy?

:laugh::Those who say they are really good in bed....usually are the worstsmiliez.de_1729.gif

hmmm because obviously im a stupid little white girl who is easily swayed into doing whatever the guy im with wants to do even if it means putting myself in a position to get diseases or pregnant. And did i mention i have bad judgement and incredibly low self asteem so i only go for 'nicca's' who dont give a fuck about me, but just getting in my pants so they can infest me with aids and children. Because as we all know, all 'nicca's' have stds and have careless sex. Wow realityyy. You are soooo knowledgable about the world and my life especially. you read me like a fucking book.