Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro 2004: Portugal

iamme

bastard child is right :mad:

im just living off the play by play on the offical website, which is pretty good...there is also audio play by play, but i cant connect to it at work :(

still halftime...

wats the link, does it have instant updates?

wats the link, does it have instant updates?

http://www.euro2004.com

click english

you will see an area thats says "LIVE" and the game details...click on either "Live Commentary" for audio or "HTML" for the txt play by play

it refreshes automatically anytime something significant happens (goal attempt, foul, cool play)..so you can just leave it open

i dont think there is a clear cut favorite...i would think Portugal before the Euro's started cause theyre the host..but that flew out the window with their loss to Greece...i think one of the dark horse teams like Sweden or Denmark may make some noise...or even a long shot like Greece..that would be the shit

....lol...pretty much....these announcers are butchering their names but i give them credit for even trying...

i believe i just butchered their names as well while reading the roster...i can timagine a scottish guy saying those names on the fly :laugh: