Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro 2004: Portugal

iamme

i've been watchin bits and pieces. the england v. france game was great. couldnt believe becks couldnt beat that old siv of a team mate of his barthez. but im still all the way for england!!

my buddy said that was the best game he has ever seen.

p.s. ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :bounce:

becks is a piece of shit..he's an overpaid glam boy..

im all for Greece this Euro...i cant believe they beat Portugal..i used to really sweat Figo and Costa...but they dont do shit on the big stage...my boy keeps me updated every hour or so..his greek ass is @ home watchin all this..he ordered that 100$+ package for his sattelite dish.

ps...holland will smack germany..ballack cant fuck with Hollands defense..especially my boy Reizeiger

my buddy said that was the best game he has ever seen.

p.s. ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :bounce:

i duno about best game..old man Zidane scored 2 quick ones and England couldn't recover...

my fav game ever was in World Cup 98 ..Germany vs. Yugoslavia..even though Yugoslavia wound up losin after bein up 2-0...Mihajlovic broke Jurgen Klinsmann's ribs with a free kick...that was worth more than any victory

i duno about best game..old man Zidane scored 2 quick ones and England couldn't recover...

my fav game ever was in World Cup 98 ..Germany vs. Yugoslavia..even though Yugoslavia wound up losin after bein up 2-0...Mihajlovic broke Jurgen Klinsmann's ribs with a free kick...that was worth more than any victory

zidane is the best player i have seen in the past 10 years

good point, but i give the edge to zidane. what channel is showing the games, fox sportsnet?

i dont think any...my buddy just called me - he said comcast digi cable selling package...like $170 for entire tournament or $26-30 for Quarterfinals and on...i need more soccer lovin friends around here :mad: the 2nd package is well worth the money...

i dont think any...my buddy just called me - he said comcast digi cable selling package...like $170 for entire tournament or $26-30 for Quarterfinals and on...i need more soccer lovin friends around here :mad: the 2nd package is well worth the money...

thanks for the info, im not home enuff to watch the games. keep us informed, im living through the soccer section on espn.com.