Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Besides me and Risa....any other only childs on this board?

sometimes I wonder how it would be if I had a brother or a sister....share memories and funny stories about our parents....I just really want to know how it feels to have someone next to you how has the SAME mother and father....I would love to know how they would look...

also....sometimes I think about that day when I loose my parents....noone will ever understand my pain....I will have noone to share it w/ (ok...I'm going to start crying now).....and I will have noone to remember my parents w/........God...I will make sure that I'll have more than one child .....

Originally posted by thesandman:

Im an only child. I didn't like it as a kid but then as you get older it you realize its not so bad at all.

its not bad....I agree...I think that I am a very friendly person and I'm NEVER alone...I have so many cousins and stuff....but...I think its different when u have someone who has the same blood as you do...someone who looks like you....ughhhhhh....I guess I'm the only one who feels like this....oh well.... smile.gif ...life goes on w/ or w/o a sister or brother smile.gif ...right

not me....two younger bro's and a younger sis... cwm12.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

I am the only child and I am sooo spoiled smile.gif

Tha't why my mom misses me so much back in Czech... But I am having fun here and live well so !! I aways wanted to have identic twin.. I guess my dream will never come true now LOL smile.gif

Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I'm an only child too. I think I prefer it. it's cool that I don't always need to be with other people to be entertained and I don't get bored when I'm alone.

And, being spoiled ain't such a bad thing. it's really not.

but, I think i've compensated a bit for my only childness by trying to make more friends as I get older. I like to know a lot of different people that are up to all kinds of things. For awhile, I knew too many people that were pretty similar (high school). But, now that I'm in the big city, there is no shortage of diversity - that's one of the reasons I hang out on this board.

Dm

I'm an only child also, The good things about it is that I got my own room, all the presents at Christmas and I got almost everything that i ever wanted. So, I guess you can say I was very lucky as a kid.

OR JUST SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by risa06:

sometimes I wonder how it would be if I had a brother or a sister....share memories and funny stories about our parents....I just really want to know how it feels to have someone next to you how has the SAME mother and father....I would love to know how they would look...

Risa, I totally identify....I always wondered what it would've been like to have a younger/older brother. I think it would have been cool, but I have to say....I'm pretty damn satisfied with how I turned out anyway. Being an only child isn't really bad at all, as a matter of fact because we always keep ourselves busy, or interested in different things I actually think it makes us more interesting people.

Tenupa

"imagination is more important than knowledge"----einstein.