Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Met Mr T

SuGaRNSpIcE

Sugar works in a hospital in NJ. Mr. T was there visiting a patient. She said he was very down to Earth and was going around visiting all the sick people and making jokes.

Here's the pic:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31294&stc=1

I pitty the fool!!!

WHAAAT !!!???

OMG !!! You met T !! ???

I have a really corny $6 mini oil painting portrait of the man hanging outside my bedroom door as a source of strenght and inspiration !!!

You met my one of my idols !!!

And what's he doin in NJ ?

WHAAAT !!!???

OMG !!! You met T !! ???

I have a really corny $6 mini oil painting portrait of the man hanging outside my bedroom door as a source of strenght and inspiration !!!

You met my one of my idols !!!

And what's he doin in NJ ?

He was there visiting a sick friend.

no he was cool as hell . he was funny, didnt seem crazy at all, he was crackin jokes and jokin around w all the nurses , i was in the other wing of the floor and i heard some guy bein all loud and i was like oh no another gray stone patient, i hope i dont have him, and they were like no thats mr T, i ran over there real quick w all my shit in my hands and wass like " OH SHIT" !!!!! lol, and he was just messin w everyone, i guess he just got one of those loud boomin voices, , but he was real cool, visited everyone , and wasnt even annoyed w all the attention, hes been goin there for a couple a days now, but im sure not for long, i think who ever he was visiting is leaving soon, all i know is i was havin a crazy day, but after that, he made my day. :)

...my boy used to dj years ago at bennigans in the morristown headquarters...back then there was a cool ass jamaican who was a dead ringer for mr. T...he had the haircut, clothes and everything...he just enjoyed emulating him, i guess....the A-Team rocked...i still catch episodes on cable sometimes...and i would have imagined he was just as cool as you said he was...the man is chill...

...my boy used to dj years ago at bennigans in the morristown headquarters...back then there was a cool ass jamaican who was a dead ringer for mr. T...he had the haircut, clothes and everything...he just enjoyed emulating him, i guess....the A-Team rocked...i still catch episodes on cable sometimes...and i would have imagined he was just as cool as you said he was...the man is chill...

That's pretty funny because that's where Sugar works, Morristown Hospital. This guy is definately him. Maybe he was just using a jamaican accent to fool everyone :confused: