Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sober @ PVD

Guest cosmicgirl

I was definitely sober last time and will probably do it again! its all about smiling and letting yourself go!

------------------

What goes on?!?!

mikey, i saw this post and was thinking, "hey this sounds like me!" sillie wink.gif

thank you for starting this support group! i will bring non-illegal treats for all those that are going sober with me! smile.gif

hope to see all the sober and non-sober people there!!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i actually plan on popping 5 or 6................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................Red Bulls. smile.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Shit I won't be in town for PVD. But I have been thinking about trying clubbing sober some time. I want to spend more time in clubs but I can't be getting fucked up all the time. As you know this past weekend was a killer for me. I am still not quite right.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I was sober last time.. Had an AMAZING time. Don't know if I'll stay that way this time though smile.gif

You are saying my own words smile.gif I was sober and enjoyed that great! I think it's bad when U can't go out without get yourself drunk or so.. See you all there!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I'll probably have some drinks earlier in the evening, but by the time the real action starts I'll be as sober as it gets. Not that I do it all the time wink.gif but my sober PVD night went wayyy better than the intoxicated ones...

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

If I go I will be on Coke, Meth, Heroin, PCP, crack, and just about anything else I can find that night. J/K

I would be in the sober crowd as well. May have some drinkie-poos beforehand, but at $100,000 for a drink at the clubs, probably only drink water, amybe some juice or as trippintrance64 said 5 or 6 Redbulls..

cwm30.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Define sober. I planned on drinking . . . does that count?

BlueAngel

no silly biggrin.gif

and we're gonna blaze a phatty L too

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

no silly biggrin.gif

and we're gonna blaze a phatty L too

-Rob

Oh yea . .. hehe forgot. I mean I plan on drinking and doing a little blunt. Soooooo NO SOBER FOR ME. Hehehe. Sorry!! jump2.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

i rolled for pvd once, but afterwards i felt like i was disrespecting him, so no pills for me

Interesting, a lot of peeps I know feel just the opposite. Like I said to each his own...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

i rolled for pvd once, but afterwards i felt like i was disrespecting him, so no pills for me

I think it was an article from last year or something where PVD once said that a good DJ is someone who can make a person reach his peak again and again and again. cwm29.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I think it was an article from last year or something where PVD once said that a good DJ is someone who can make a person reach his peak again and again and again. cwm29.gif

BlueAngel

yea i heard once that a lot of people across the pond dont' roll out of respect for him b/c he's drug free

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif