Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lola Rocks

jeffgq

had a chance to party with Lola last nite to root on the pistons, seeing were both from the same hometown up in michigan. shes one cool chick, i'll say that. and she can definately hang with me beer for beer, which isnt an easy task since i chug beer at a fever-ish pace ;)....its hard to meet a girl like her sometimes.

thanks for the hospatality lola...i had fun! took me an hour to get home because of course there were 10,000 accidents on 95 so i took 441...then slept till 11:30...screw work, its overated.......peace

had a chance to party with Lola last nite to root on the pistons, seeing were both from the same hometown up in michigan. shes one cool chick, i'll say that. and she can definately hang with me beer for beer, which isnt an easy task since i chug beer at a fever-ish pace ;)....its hard to meet a girl like her sometimes.

thanks for the hospatality lola...i had fun! took me an hour to get home because of course there were 10,000 accidents on 95 so i took 441...then slept till 11:30...screw work, its overated.......peace

Lola does rock!!! and work is overated!!! :beer::rock:

I knew Lola would be out watching the game...

I had the pleasure of meeting her right here at my work building yesterday! :)

I thought you guys would be with Shroomy hanging together...since he's also from

your neck of the woods.

I got to 'kick the bucket' around with Lola about CP, cp folks, sound progression from trance to house over the years and a few work gossips. :laugh:

Mind you all of this w/out a beer in hand!....

imagine if beer was available @ work... :idea:

Cheerios Lola!!! :pint:

i met her in a club down in old soho where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola c-o-l-a cola, she walked up to me and she asked me to dance, i asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said lola

l-o-l-a lola :)

... i actually don't even know lola in person but i hear she's a hotass!!!!!!!

Ahhh thanks Jeff :)

We gotta go beer for beer at a Marlins game sometime!! :beer:

I also had a blast cheering loudly with ya at the Ale House... we were the only people going for Detroit at first (and trust me, I was yelling like a freak), but by the end of the half, most people were finally cheering for Detroit too... we converted them!

Anyway, work SUCKS.. I did wake up at 9:45am to hit the bank and tanner. No gym time though - I'll do that tomorrow (LOL)....

C-ya in Boca one of these upcoming weekends (when I'm in town.. lol)

:beer::beer:

I got to 'kick the bucket' around with Lola about CP, cp folks, sound progression from trance to house over the years and a few work gossips. :laugh:

Mind you all of this w/out a beer in hand!....

imagine if beer was available @ work... :idea:

Cheerios Lola!!! :pint:

Yeah I met 2 new cp'ers in one day yesterday!!

And to think we've worked together this long DP only now to discover we are CP heads... LOL

Any good gossip today? ;)