Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Club VIP Passes on eBay

vegasvec

I noticed that there are a ton of VIP passes on ebay for just about every club in Vegas. They include free admission, and you only have to stand in the VIP line which is always shorter.

Has anyone used these? They seem like a deal, as they sell for less than the normal price of admission...almost too good to be true.

Thanks in advance!

Those are the passes handed out/sold by the cabs in Vegas. They should work on an off-night at the club. I heard they're useless for front of the line privileges on the busy nights. I also heard that sometimes the doormen ignore the passes after midnight. It's a gamble I wouldn't take if I were visiting Vegas and wanted to definitely go to certain clubs on certain nights on a holiday weekend, especially with my girl with me. Try Travelnice.com. They are honored at the top clubs.

Here's an evil trick I figured out when I was out there on a normal weekend to avoid lines and possibly cover charges (I refuse to wait in line anywhere!!) : I went to GhostBar on a weeknight somewhat early. Got to know the doorman there. Got his name to get back into the club after we left for a little while. Asked where he's from, etc...

Then went out to other clubs that weekend, asked the doorman in the normal line (which was very long) who was the guy at the VIP line and what was his/her name? I then went to the VIP line, told him I was friends from the home town of the GHOst Bar's doorman (give his name) and he said to ask for you because he had to work that night at the GhostBar, state that VIP doorman's name (which you just got from the other bouncer)....then ask if he could help you out...hook you up, etc....remarkably, he would every time and we always skipped the line and sometimes skipped the cover too....sometimes, I also slipped him a $20 and 4 of us guys got in.....a small token for the huge reward....time is worth $$ on vacation in Vegas...

you can even use his name at the next club if you want...it's worth a try...it worked every time....since you don't live there it won't come back to haunt you......my buddies died watching me pull it off over and over again .....good luck....

• 2 weeks later...

passess your talking about are fliers, that the clubs hand out to everyone in the area, prolly like 10,000+ around, matter of fact, you can even find these sp called passes on the vegas blvd, and if there not passes then they are fake hand made cards, ... these kids around here makes fake passes and makes a small fortune selling them... stay away from them, your best bet is getting thses passes directly from the club or personell

Most of those passes on ebay are for off nights. some will be line passes, but you still pay cover, or passes but you still wait in line.

shoot me an email and i'll hook you up into a few clubs.

What clubs do you have hook-ups at??? I'll be there all next week!

Depends on if you want to tip or not....

I have passes for....

Tangerine

Bikinis

OPM

Beach

Curve

1/2 off at 7

Free for ladies, reduced for men at Risque

List for..

Light

Body English

ICE

Tabu

Tell me which ones you like and I'll tell you what I have.

As for tipping the host, $20 per person will get you to the front and in with nothing more to pay.