Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies night at webster hall?

LoL... I dont know whats going on anymore you dont call me at work no more :cry:

awwww .. ok .ok .. ive been busy dear .. with work .. life .. personal stuff .. ..

i will call u .. can u pm me your phone again .. cant call u today tho .. coz i am taking care of my sis after surgery ..

take care dear

peace

the MASK

lol... you tell him girl make his ass stay in lol.. well tom if offically my b day so i dunno i was suppose to go out for dinner and this bar in the village but i dont think i am anymore.. i dnt know wtf is going on tom... im going crazy lol... its hard making plans with like 20 heads,,, :cry:

why whats up tom night?

hey biscuit60 .. ya .. very very nice guy .. wait ..are you saying that this WAS the Iron Sheik himself????? please confirm .. coz i loved that guy back in the time .. hehe

ya they fired the old crew .. here is what i heard (could be wrong) ..

i heard that the management of WH (bad start .. hehe) start hiring some bouncers for the club without consulting or confirming with the head of the bouncers crew ... he got upset eventually and left .. and the whole crew to show solidarity with him left too ..

Instead of negotiating and bringing back those wonderful guys, WH managment found that a chance to get rid of them and went out and hired a totally new staff .. i heard former NYPD ..

the new guys were soo tight and strict when they first started .. they were actually kina rude in the beginning .. but with time they loosen up and became part of the culture ..

that is what i heard

peace

the MASK

Mask - A bud of mine pro body builder is tight with him and YES that is him.

Small world

You right about the place very common problem today, ... I did like going there with the Wif - coz we could always find a spot to hang/sit chil out, always find a spot to dance be alone Enjoying each other company without all the noise and hassles.... Need to find another club or maybe we should stay home

Mask

Enjoy the Weekend

lol... you tell him girl make his ass stay in lol.. well tom if offically my b day so i dunno i was suppose to go out for dinner and this bar in the village but i dont think i am anymore.. i dnt know wtf is going on tom... im going crazy lol... its hard making plans with like 20 heads,,, :cry:

why whats up tom night?

aww...no, he's stayin in to take care of his sister... But hmm...that IS an idea for the future though...make him stay in while i go out and par tay :whip2::whip:

sounds like u have a crazy weekend lined up... as for tomorrow nite...DJ Irene will be at Avalon! let us know if u end up there :D

Hey Mask - hope all is good with you. I read your posts and yes, the bouncer that use to be out front was the wrestler guy. DJ Mike Rizzo is no longer there either. He's italian not latino. The second group of bouncers that were there about a year ago are no longer there either. They skipped out in early February - I believe. So now must be a bunch of newer guys. The management guy is not canadian - he's british. He has rough edges but actually I think he's the one with a brain over there. LOL

PEACE and have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Daniella - I hope you had a wonderful and blessed birthday.

why whats up tom night?

yo ms. italian .no one can make the MASK stay home .. i have to take care of my sis .. while my hun .. ms. kim have fun .. hmm that sounds weired .. hehe oh well

peace

the MASK

Mask - A bud of mine pro body builder is tight with him and YES that is him.

Small world

You right about the place very common problem today, ... I did like going there with the Wif - coz we could always find a spot to hang/sit chil out, always find a spot to dance be alone Enjoying each other company without all the noise and hassles.... Need to find another club or maybe we should stay home

Mask

Enjoy the Weekend

yo biscuit60 .. amazing . ya a small world dude .. i wish i knew that back then ..

u know i asked him once if that was him and he looked at me and smiled .. his smile was kina sad .. but also confident .. wow man ... i wish i knew .. he was one of my favorite wrestlers ...

dude .. did we ever meet? coz i used to go to WH a lot .. hmm i wonder ..

and as far as new clubs . dude .check out avalon .. it is my favorite spot and we need people who are cool and friendly like yourself ..

avalon brings tons of new DJs every single week .. they play tranze, house and hip hop .. the place is not as big as webster hall .. but it is much cleaner .. staff are super friendly and the crowd aint bad ..

another spot u might wana check is Spirit .. it is bigger than avalon and smaller then web hall .. they play same stuff .. but more into house and hip hop ... lots of pretty women from what i heard and the only times i went there ..

so .. whatever u decide to do .. best of luck to u .. and if u decide to come to avalon then come and say hi .. i usually wear my mask backwords these days cos it is pretty hot .. hehe .. so u wont be able to miss me ..

take care my friend

peace

the MASK

aww...no, he's stayin in to take care of his sister... But hmm...that IS an idea for the future though...make him stay in while i go out and par tay :whip2::whip:

aaaaaaa .. aaaaaaaaaaa .. not telling .. ... aaaaaaaaaaa ... aaaaaaaaaaa .. not giving up going to clubs.. aaaaaaaaaaaa ....aaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh baby ... more more more .. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hehe

peace

the MASK

Hey Mask - hope all is good with you. I read your posts and yes, the bouncer that use to be out front was the wrestler guy. DJ Mike Rizzo is no longer there either. He's italian not latino. The second group of bouncers that were there about a year ago are no longer there either. They skipped out in early February - I believe. So now must be a bunch of newer guys. The management guy is not canadian - he's british. He has rough edges but actually I think he's the one with a brain over there. LOL

Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. where are you woman????

nice update .. cool

peace

the MASK

P.S. Daniella - I hope you had a wonderful and blessed birthday.

AW THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MWAUHZ