Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies night at webster hall?

If you have ever been to WH you know that there is a bar type room on the floor that you enter the building on. That is the ONLY room that is open on Thursday nights...so if you are up for a bar type atmosphere with lots of 80's, rock and old school music, then you would like it. Otherwise, I do not recommend it. I used to work there on Fri and Sat's. The best place to be is in the main ballroom where the house music is on point all night.....but its very touristy...In my opinion, I HATE THE PLACE!

a friendof mine used to be OBSESSED w/ this club and being that it was free for ladies thursdays i had no legitimate excuse to get out of it....you might enjoy yourself, for your sake i hope but it's not at all like the club scene you seem to like by your other posts lol. the place is filled w/ smelly ppl, very diverse which can b ok but its just a weird set up-they have strippers n watnot, shows blah blah...open bar i think b4 midnite in the 80's room where the dancers are. its DIFFERENT....check it out but be ready lol

is this any good?

i've neber been to webster hall but KTU does ladies night out there on thursdays and i kinda wanna check it out....any advice?

thanks!

Rachel .. i think u heard it from people . but here is more ..

often much they dont open up the main dance floor on Thursdays .. they usually only open the 70's, 80's and the hip hop ... sometimes they also open up the upper floors which has house and latin ..

on Thursdays they have guy strippers .. if that is what u want then go for it .. they are on the street level floor also called the 70's, 80's .. just dont come too close to those strippers unless u want them to pick you up and flip you upside down . .and make fun of you . .usually their intention is nice but often much i heard some girl mad and upset .. oh well ..

music wise dont expect miracles .. the 70's, 80's music is amazingly repetitivie . .if u go there one week .. tape it .. then go the following week .. guess what . not only would u hear the same exact music from the previous week . but u will also hear it in the same exact order .. unblievable .. the DJ there .. DJ Avery seems to be family with WH management or something . he is really nice guy . but he is pretty lazy and does not change his sets for years .. from time to time he will throw in some house music but generally his music is boringggggggggggggggg

the hip hop floor .. is nice in the begining .. esepcially if DJ chase is playing he is good . problem is .. later it gets really crowded .. and there is zero ventilation there .. unless u come down below the main shaft which blows some nice air . but u kina have to battle ppl to get there ..

if they open up the second and third floor then cool coz then u can listen to house from DJ M. Rizzo .. a friend of mine who is cool . .. and latin .. if that is what you like ..

if Rizzo is playing .. go to him and say hi and that u r friend of the MASK .. and he might treat you for a drink or a song or something . he is a really nice guy ..

overall .. WH is filled with tourist like most people here said ... if that is what you like . cool . otherwise .. dont be surprised ..

many guys will be shirtless .. even if their bodies suck .. if that is what you like .. cool then .. otherwise . dont be surprised ..

oh one more thing .. dont be aggrevated by the door .. sometimes the door is really long .. and the mgmt of WH think they are Gods or something .. and they are rude .. especially that Candian dude .. (duno his name ... he is no one to remember anyway :) ) .. so dont be upset .. just let it go

do u believe that a friend of mine who bought their CD had a pass that said .. "front of line status" .. and when he tried to use it . was told by that Canadian dude that they don't honor it anymore . in spite of the fact that my friend bought their CD only few months earlier ..?????????????????

talk about fucked up management .. that is Webster Hall my dear

enjoy

peace

the MASK

Do they still have that guy at the door who looks like the Iron Shiek?

haha .. u rmember that guy .. amazing .. i actually asked him if he was the same person and he said no . hehe

no dude . that guys was unfortunately fired along with the original bouncers crew .. management of WH is such assholes man . they fired the greatest and most effecient bouncers ever .. ok . just to be fair . the new crew is not bad either but when they started they were too tight . they wont let u sit on the stairs by the main floor stage .. funny

peace

the MASK

haha .. u rmember that guy .. amazing .. i actually asked him if he was the same person and he said no . hehe

no dude . that guys was unfortunately fired along with the original bouncers crew .. management of WH is such assholes man . they fired the greatest and most effecient bouncers ever .. ok . just to be fair . the new crew is not bad either but when they started they were too tight . they wont let u sit on the stairs by the main floor stage .. funny

peace

the MASK

Hey Mask it is him ... He is actually a pretty Good guy - low profile ....

They fired the old crew ( that Sucks ) - huh Wonder WHY ???

Hey Mask it is him ... He is actually a pretty Good guy - low profile ....

They fired the old crew ( that Sucks ) - huh Wonder WHY ???

hey biscuit60 .. ya .. very very nice guy .. wait ..are you saying that this WAS the Iron Sheik himself????? please confirm .. coz i loved that guy back in the time .. hehe

ya they fired the old crew .. here is what i heard (could be wrong) ..

i heard that the management of WH (bad start .. hehe) start hiring some bouncers for the club without consulting or confirming with the head of the bouncers crew ... he got upset eventually and left .. and the whole crew to show solidarity with him left too ..

Instead of negotiating and bringing back those wonderful guys, WH managment found that a chance to get rid of them and went out and hired a totally new staff .. i heard former NYPD ..

the new guys were soo tight and strict when they first started .. they were actually kina rude in the beginning .. but with time they loosen up and became part of the culture ..

that is what i heard

peace

the MASK