Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUNCH MEET-UP FOR TOMORROW !!!!

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

A lot of us are doing a Happy Hour Meet-up tomorrow....I think it looks like it might be at Otis....If i am not mistaken Vejita is making reservations so we can have the comfy couches.......(Also if anyone knows of any other places that will not card please advise..We'll probably be meeting up there at 6 p.m.

Love you all and can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!

what is otis .. where is otis ??

i think i have to work at sob's tomorrow (tentatively ) hopefully not acually) .. .but if i do maybe i can set up and then come for a drink then go back to work .. maybe some of you can come too if it aint sold out ... keep me posted ... vampie you have my cell # on my e-mails .. call and let me know leave a messs if i dont pick up .. i'll be here til about 7 tonigth .. but tomorrow i dont know if i'll be in the offfice ... try to let me know ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

!!!!!OK PLEASE READ !!!!!

I just called the Olive Garden (42nd Street/Broadway location) and they said that they don't take reservations for groups with less than 20 people...Therefore we can go there and have a 20 minute wait for the table....

The only they can do is have me call them tomorrow morning and as a courtesy they will try to hold a table for me....What do you guys recommend I do?

Please advise !!!!..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

!!!!!OK PLEASE READ !!!!!

I just called the Olive Garden (42nd Street/Broadway location) and they said that they don't take reservations for groups with less than 20 people...Therefore we can go there and have a 20 minute wait for the table....

The only they can do is have me call them tomorrow morning and as a courtesy they will try to hold a table for me....What do you guys recommend I do?

Please advise !!!!..

I say someone get there as early as possible and get some tables, I'll be there at 12:15 and so on... In other words, I have no clue.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

There is no way my ass is going to be there so early.. i think I might be gettingthere the same time as you Rick !!

I will still call in the am and check the status....Oh well if all else fails..

~~!~~~!~~LIQUID LUNCH~~!~~~!~~

cwm2.gif

------------------

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

- Simone de Beauvoir

As of now how many people are going?

If I get out of my interview early enough I will go and save a table. But I can't guarantee anything. If the interview goes too long I might not even make lunch. So I'll go as early as I possibly can and try and get a table for like 15 people. If you guys don't see me, my interview ran late, and we'll meet up some other time.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

If I get out of my interview early enough I will go and save a table. But I can't guarantee anything. If the interview goes too long I might not even make lunch. So I'll go as early as I possibly can and try and get a table for like 15 people. If you guys don't see me, my interview ran late, and we'll meet up some other time.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

Originally posted by andy1020:

-Andy

If you do, could reserve a table for 10 people..??? I will def call in the morning...But if you do get out early would you still be able to run over there>>?? That would be great !! I Pm'd you my cell number..and other info ..call me and let me know what your story is.. Thanks sweetie !!

------------------

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

- Simone de Beauvoir

As I said before if I can, I will.

If you all get there and there aint no tables, then Im stuck in some fucking interview for over two hours. But I don't think that should be the case. Hopefully Ill see everyone manana.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

Yo yo yo....alrighty...i am going to try my BeST to get there by 11:30. Chances are, i will be able to do it. 90% chance. Can't wait to see all of you. cwm17.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

You guys ended up choosing the Olive Garden?!?!?!?!

Mama Romano of my Romano's Macaroni Grill would be rolling over in her grave! It was the salad and breadsticks wasn't it? How can you hungry sausage and fusili eaters resist free food, right?

Sorry I cannot make it but there are people needed at the better of the two Italian chains.. hehehe. Once again I lament that I will be slaving over the hungry boys and girls in New Jersey during lunch tomorrow. But AL will give kisses to everyone for me!!! I enjoyed the chat today... bye friends smile.gif

Love, Becky

------------------

devilwmn.gif

heh heh.....vapmie liked my idea too....right vamp? hmph!!

cwm13.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last! Willy Wonka

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

oh..BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm35.gif

------------------

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

There's got to be a way to reserve a table or some shit!! ugh..... how we gonna find each other?!?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

um...im getting there early...so i m going to get a table for 15 (just in case)....and i am going to reserve it for "ClubNYC"

coo?? cwm12.gif

------------------

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

Ok.. so I just called and spoke to the QUEENS OF JACKASSES !! So whoever gets there first will have to try to talk her into getting us a table for 15...We have a nice number of people going so it can be good.. Any suggestions as to where to meet?? Outside the OG? Inside?

Just in case I forget later.. and for those I have yet to meet. I am wearing Black pants, Black turtleneck and a black vest !!!PM me and I will reply to you with my cell number..k?

------------------

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

- Simone de Beauvoir