Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What type of music does DJ Irene play????

Has anyone ever seen here spin.......From the visual perspective she seems like a wild DJ.

I believe she spins chicago house, or some sort of house.

It is funny last time I seen her spin she was pretending she was spinning but she was actually playing a CD. Someone came along and popped the CD out and too it. She got all mad got on the mic demanding her CD back.

most of her sound is referred to as "Chicago Hard House."

she's a lot of fun when she spins, always pretty hectic beats. the past few times i've seen her, she'll start off with the chicago hard house beats - think bleeping and boinking sounds, high pitched gibberish lyrics, high BPMs. like... "face down ass up... thats the way we like to fuck" kinda stuff. she then finishes off her sets with a more soulful chicago house, with more lyrics, disco-ish beats.

however, i haven't been to a rave in years, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. i still pick up her CDs and her live sets are pretty much the same as her CDs.

just came back from SX137 .. a small bar/lounge by the village where they played some deep house .. not bad for a 7am-12pm partying .. chilled with kim and johnny ...

nice place .. small .. music was ok .. slow for me .. but still got down for a bit .. and ma girl .. kim .. was all over as usual . .hehe ..

it is a warmup for tonight .. DJ irene baby ..

cya all later tonight

woo hoo

peace

the MASK