Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG...no clubplanet!

just so you guys could feel my pain, yesterday afternoon i couldnt even get to the clubplanet homepage. I had no fix all afternoon. i was going crazy...god help me if it happens again...

anyone else have trouble getting on?

oh well.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy?!?....FRANKIE BONES

I was lost too, but got a lot of work done....LOL.

*Imagine* You wake up, get ready for work, grab a cup of java, stroll into work to find out that all over CNN and news headlines is the astonishing breaking news that....."Last night while a severe lightening storm was occuring, Club Planet was taken down by the impact of this electrical storm......"

What would we do, how would we spend those lengthy hours of work, who would we turn to when we need someone there right away.....

Imagine is just a thought for ALL of us to think about....without getting corney, I'd like to say that its kind of neat , "groovy",(LOL) how most of us come here with the same expectations and common goals without any regime to control our thoughts and actions....and for the most part, we act somewhat "civilized"--- smile.gif

If you haven't realized yet, we have truly become a family....that misses the ability to communicate with one another when it is taken from us......

AAWWWW, how cute!

Have a greeeeeaaaat weekend by brothers and sisters!

AMEN.

------------------

www.djcentral.com