Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton's Nasty Snatch

guest00901

you guys are hilarious, as if you´d not give her some if she´d hit on you in some club :laugh:

for the record, i´d wouldn´t have to think twice about it if i´d do her or not. she´s kinda hot in a slutty way. hell, i´d get married to that girl, even if it´d be only for the money and the press...

Guest gabo
you guys are hilarious, as if you´d not give her some if she´d hit on you in some club :laugh:

for the record, i´d wouldn´t have to think twice about it if i´d do her or not. she´s kinda hot in a slutty way. hell, i´d get married to that girl, even if it´d be only for the money and the press...

but I sadi I would eat it

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

What I think is nasty about this picture is the fact that she's wearing a very SHORT skirt with no undies.... meanwhile she's probably going to a club to sit in nasty seats and sofa's .... and her pussy is going to be all up in the nastiness.

So unsanitary.

I've done it before, but with longer skirts, so my pussy doesn't get INFECTED.

What I think is nasty about this picture is the fact that she's wearing a very SHORT skirt with no undies.... meanwhile she's probably going to a club to sit in nasty seats and sofa's .... and her pussy is going to be all up in the nastiness.

So unsanitary.

I've done it before, but with longer skirts, so my pussy doesn't get INFECTED.

yeah that grosses me out too.

i think this is a photoshop. that pussy doesnt match her body for some reason. it looks off.