Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's coming...The Final Chapter

can anyone tell me what that song is?

i heard it on exit vs soundfactory II, i think its track 4, but they dont give the names of the songs, just track #'s

starts with: "It's coming...The Final Chapter"

also, which artists/dj's are on the exit vs soundfactory II. does jp and (forgot who exit's resident was bak then) dj the whole album?

thanks guys

i heard it on exit vs soundfactory II, i think its track 4, but they dont give the names of the songs, just track #'s

also, which artists/dj's are on the exit vs soundfactory II. does jp and (forgot who exit's resident was bak then) dj the whole album?

thanks guys

u called it, its final chapter by Mike Macaluso

thanks guys

u poor poor soul, im surprised they havent ripped u to shreds yet. dbolboy is right its final chapter by mike macaluso. back when those cds were made tony draper was at exit, and as you know jp at sf, and they have not one thing to do with any of those, their just computer made mixes. now promptly delete your post, change your name and hope everyone forgets u ever asked this question.

u poor poor soul, im surprised they havent ripped u to shreds yet. dbolboy is right its final chapter by mike macaluso. back when those cds were made tony draper was at exit, and as you know jp at sf, and they have not one thing to do with any of those, their just computer made mixes. now promptly delete your post, change your name and hope everyone forgets u ever asked this question.

hate all you want, but in my book, final chapter will go down as one of the best dance tracks of all time

big ups to jersey! haha

yeesh sorry

and how is it even considered exit vs factory if the mixes were computer made?

cuz it sells with those names on it. whered u buy it? canal st? seaside? a flea market? they just put clubs names on there to attract buyers. i sell cd's i mix to this guy at a flea market, and if its not selling he'll make a new label up that says like "Exit Afterhours" or some shit. and the ones he sells down at Seaside will say like "Live at Tempts" or "Tempts vs XS" or some shit like that. but the clubs have nothing to do with these cd's. i would know, i made them

cuz it sells with those names on it. whered u buy it? canal st? seaside? a flea market? they just put clubs names on there to attract buyers. i sell cd's i mix to this guy at a flea market, and if its not selling he'll make a new label up that says like "Exit Afterhours" or some shit. and the ones he sells down at Seaside will say like "Live at Tempts" or "Tempts vs XS" or some shit like that. but the clubs have nothing to do with these cd's. i would know, i made them

well put.

shiiit really?! grimey muthafuckas.

i need one more song identified on exit vs soundfactory II... whats the name of the song on track 3. if u want, i can send it to you peoples so u can identify it, jus pm me.

shiiit really?! grimey muthafuckas.

i need one more song identified on exit vs soundfactory II... whats the name of the song on track 3. if u want, i can send it to you peoples so u can identify it, jus pm me.

I would not say grimey... I think you are 1 of very few that actually believed that they were actually mixed by the resident DJs or even actual sets for that matter...