Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nuestros Hermanos

mursa

Stop hatin ! ..........& your prediction might bite you in the ass . :)

not hatin' at all but if Portugal wants to advance it needs to improve its game greatly. France or England are going to be a big bump on its road.

We'll see....so far I am loving the game of the Czech Republic.

I predict that Boca will put all their reserve and tie with Colon 0-0 ... this to put pressure on River ... for the "gallinas" to need only 1 (one) point in two games to be champion ...

But ... I also predict River will choke in Cordoba against Talleres ... maybe 3-0 down by halftime??? :laugh::rofl:

Damn!!! ... do I predict.

Wassup Leo? ... Atletico Rafaela will be a final huh? :D:hat::laugh:

at_rafaela.jpg

not hatin' at all but if Portugal wants to advance it needs to improve its game greatly. France or England are going to be a big bump on its road.

We'll see....so far I am loving the game of the Czech Republic.

If Italy goes thru in Group C ... they can only be 2nd .. no way can they finish 1st no more.

This means that Czech Rep. would face Italy ... Italy to the semis ... those are the games where you see the "Italian blood".

FORZA ITALIA!!!

I predict that Boca will put all their reserve and tie with Colon 0-0 ... this to put pressure on River ... for the "gallinas" to need only 1 (one) point in two games to be champion ...

But ... I also predict River will choke in Cordoba against Talleres ... maybe 3-0 down by halftime??? :laugh::rofl:

Damn!!! ... do I predict.

Wassup Leo? ... Atletico Rafaela will be a final huh? :D:hat::laugh:

at_rafaela.jpg

Its all good....btw did peeps go to la boca today?

Its all good....btw did peeps go to la boca today?

The few that went didn't go to watch a tournament we might still win with the reserve team ... fueron a gastar a los hijos:

¿Saben que el de enfrente es Colón?

Minuto 1

Esta lluvia de mierda no quiere parar/ esta lluvia de mierda no quiere parar/ los de River/ que no paran de llorar...".

Esta canción ya la escuché

Minuto 3

Mandarina/ mandarina/ mandarina/ mandarina/ la Copa Libertadores no se hizo pa' Gallinas".

Pensando en vos, nada más que en vos

Minuto 5

Es para vos River Plei/ te lo dedica papá/ Boca es el campeón/ la vuelta va a dar.../ Es para vos River Plei...".

De noche y día, a toda hora

Minuto 15

A River cuando lo bailo/ lo bailo de noche y día/ a River lo vuelvo loco/ con la azul y amarilla...".

Gastan y encima quieren un regalito

Minuto 10

Che, Millonario/ qué me vas a regalar/hoy domingo es el día de papá/ Che Millonario...".

Y también hubo para Castrilli

Minuto 50

Por qué será/ me quiero preguntar/ por qué será la c... de su madre/ si hizo las leyes para Boca y nadie más...".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© Copyright 1998-2004 Diario Olé

All rights reserved

Wait til Wednesday. ;):D

A little note on the Euro Cup ...

Had the pleasure of watching Italy paly against Sweden yesterday ...

Sweden came into the game afte trashing Bulgaria 5-0 ... great compact team Sweden brought into this tournament ... probably will qualify, even thou the last game against Denmark will be a tuff one (and hopefully not arranged b4hand) ...

But my point is to talk about Italy ... for the 1st 70 minutes Italy was simply brilliant ... hardly do I remember an Italian team with the control and offensive scheme as this Italian team ...

If the Holland-Czech Republic was a true classic game for decades to come ... the Italy-Sweden was really good, fairly one sided the first 70 minutes in which Italy finally controlled the oppossing team but playing solid football upfront ...

What changed of those defensive Italian teams of the past decades? ... the answer is simple ... Italy has gained two world class players in the right place on the field ... both Pirlo and Gatusso (coincidentally from Milan both) have to be the best in their position ...

They can control and cover the whole midfield ... run the oppossing team to force them to get near the area in an unconfortable/unoffensive chance ... but ... huge BUT ... these two have sooooo much quality in passing .. in reading the other team ... from their feet the half backs grew into attack ... from their feet Del Piero, Cassano and Vieri received a ball to the feet or open space, not a brick ...

Shouldn't be fooled by the end result ... this game was Italy's by far ... and poor subs in the last 15 minutes gave Sweden the chance to react and push to tie the game. Perhaps relying on the traditional "lock" in the back ... this Italian team can surely adapt the philosophy of other traditionally offensive nations like Brazil or Holland ... the best defense is to attack.

Hopefully the Danes and Swedish will play a "real" game ... it would be sad to see Italy go out after next game ... if they pass to quarters, I'm signing they are the favorites. This Italian team is as solid as any team can get. :cool:

The few that went didn't go to watch a tournament we might still win with the reserve team ... fueron a gastar a los hijos:

¿Saben que el de enfrente es Colón?

Minuto 1

Esta lluvia de mierda no quiere parar/ esta lluvia de mierda no quiere parar/ los de River/ que no paran de llorar...".

Esta canción ya la escuché

Minuto 3

Mandarina/ mandarina/ mandarina/ mandarina/ la Copa Libertadores no se hizo pa' Gallinas".

Pensando en vos, nada más que en vos

Minuto 5

Es para vos River Plei/ te lo dedica papá/ Boca es el campeón/ la vuelta va a dar.../ Es para vos River Plei...".

De noche y día, a toda hora

Minuto 15

A River cuando lo bailo/ lo bailo de noche y día/ a River lo vuelvo loco/ con la azul y amarilla...".

Gastan y encima quieren un regalito

Minuto 10

Che, Millonario/ qué me vas a regalar/hoy domingo es el día de papá/ Che Millonario...".

Y también hubo para Castrilli

Minuto 50

Por qué será/ me quiero preguntar/ por qué será la c... de su madre/ si hizo las leyes para Boca y nadie más...".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© Copyright 1998-2004 Diario Olé

All rights reserved

Wait til Wednesday. ;):D

:blah::blah::blah:thats what I thought.(copy and paste those songs,u as a bosta fam dont know half of em)

btw

not rubbing it in...but got tix for the Peru -Argetina game in NJ on June 30th, both Solano and Pizarro play :bounce:

I'll order it on PPV. Como nos gusta sufrir carajo!!!!

You moved up there?? or doing a segment with Pizarro and Solano for No Cover??? LOL

:blah::blah::blah:thats what I thought.(copy and paste those songs,u as a bosta fam dont know half of em)

Y mi regalo por ayer?

"Tantos cabos sueltos acechan y confunden hoy a River que el equipo está a la deriva. Sigue en la antesala de un título que ni sabe ni puede abrochar. Encima, los cimbronazos de la eliminación de la Copa Libertadores en el superclásico parecen haber socavado los pilotes que sostenían tantas ilusiones. Con la estabilidad anímica aún resquebrajada, acuciado por culpas internas que prometen tardar en cicatrizar y sacudido por la profunda reestructuración del plantel que se avecina, la realidad de River se marea entre sus interrogantes."

Lectura 1

"Parece un cuento de terror, una historia de ciencia ficción inimaginable, una pesadilla y no de las de Freddy Krueger, sino de esas que meten miedo de verdad, en la vida real. Es que, aunque parezca mentira, lo que le pasa a River es cierto. En tan sólo cuatro días pasó de tener en su poder la estimulante posibilidad de lograr un hecho inédito, como ganar la Copa Toyota Libertadores y el torneo Clausura al mismo tiempo, a caer pesadamente por las derrotas sucesivas frente a Boca, en las semifinales del certamen internacional, y frente a Talleres, ayer, por el campeonato local."

Lectura 2

:tongue::hat: