Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bliss Party review

laliux

Music was blah! but there was lots of top notch pussy, girl/girl playing including some muff diving here and there. All the action is at the "afterhours" parties but no way to find about those unless you go to the party.

:biggrin:

Music was blah! but there was lots of top notch pussy, girl/girl playing including some muff diving here and there. All the action is at the "afterhours" parties but no way to find about those unless you go to the party.

:biggrin:

Blah music is okay when there's muff diving happening;)

See ... that's the only thing that really keeps us from checking out one of those parties ... LAME MUSIC. Random nudity and girl on girl sounds great, but if you have to suffer through the Party93.1 greatest hits all night the mood would be seriously hurt. Now, if they teamed up with some promoters who have a good idea on what's banging in the underground musically, the parties would be more promising.

See ... that's the only thing that really keeps us from checking out one of those parties ... LAME MUSIC. Random nudity and girl on girl sounds great, but if you have to suffer through the Party93.1 greatest hits all night the mood would be seriously hurt. Now, if they teamed up with some promoters who have a good idea on what's banging in the underground musically, the parties would be more promising.

some of the skin parties have pretty good music and DJ's actually. But the main issue is they split the night between house and hip hop usually, and switch to hip hop around 2:30AM :(

Honestly if there's any type of muff diving, girl on girl action, or any type of public acts of sex, I dont give a good goddamn what the music sounds like! Once I see the first cumm face I tune out everything.

I would go to those parties only if I'm getting in on some of the action. I dont want to look at chics making out or eating each other..And then what happens, I have blue balls.I can go to Scarletts and see the same thing. :pint:

hahahaha!!!!!!!! You went to the Bliss party also? I got there at about 1:30. I am not sure if you saw me there, but I was the black/spanish chick in the fuzzy,furry red cowboy chaps and red vest. I also had a white wig on that was braided in two. At one point in the night I got on top of the platform and started dancing. I think there were a couple of pictures taken of me that might be on the site.

Yeah, the DJ sucked ass!! Its like, "Hmmmm I'm gonna play House of Pain's "Jump Around" after I am done playing some disco. Then, I'm going to throw in some Gypsy King to get the party started!!!!". Uhh no, I don't think so. To be honest, I was sorta bored that night. A little girl on girl action is cool, but some of the chicks were acting a lil skanky (Of course, the opinions between men and women differ on this subject) I saw one chick eating out another girls ass and that sorta turned me off. I also got hit on by this drunk chick...thats as far as my night went.

Do you have any pictures???

Melissa

hahahaha!!!!!!!! You went to the Bliss party also? I got there at about 1:30. I am not sure if you saw me there, but I was the black/spanish chick in the fuzzy,furry red cowboy chaps and red vest. I also had a white wig on that was braided in two. At one point in the night I got on top of the platform and started dancing. I think there were a couple of pictures taken of me that might be on the site.

Yeah, the DJ sucked ass!! Its like, "Hmmmm I'm gonna play House of Pain's "Jump Around" after I am done playing some disco. Then, I'm going to throw in some Gypsy King to get the party started!!!!". Uhh no, I don't think so. To be honest, I was sorta bored that night. A little girl on girl action is cool, but some of the chicks were acting a lil skanky (Of course, the opinions between men and women differ on this subject) I saw one chick eating out another girls ass and that sorta turned me off. I also got hit on by this drunk chick...thats as far as my night went.

Do you have any pictures???

Melissa

dyammmmmm chick eatin another one out..... :bowdown: