Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Pickup lines...

christyne13

You know, I was discussing this very topic this weekend and I think I've come up with one that will easily get you 75% + hookup rate. Wanna hear it?

3 simple words.................."I got coke". LOLOLOLOLOL.

You know, I was discussing this very topic this weekend and I think I've come up with one that will easily get you 75% + hookup rate. Wanna hear it?

3 simple words.................."I got coke". LOLOLOLOLOL.

so true...lots of coke whores out there.

Don't use em...

Never have, never will. Just go straight up to them and be yourself... :)

If you want to make a girl chuckle (or possibly slap you), try this one...

{TAKE A QUARTER OUT OF YOUR POCKET} And proceed to ask her, "If I flip this quarter right now, what are the odds that I am getting head tonight?"

{Yes, I know it smells like cheese now from that cheesy line}

"oh shit oh shit... i can´t believe this just happened!!! i need your help. would you go over that guy and tell him i crashed his car? and tell him "myname" is very sorry and to please not hurt me!!!!"

the other guy of course is your wingman. after explaining her what happened (she won´t believe you at first), you make a small scene, forgive each other and bravo... women love being sucked into drama :laugh:

the coke one would also tooootally work. LOL

Oh y'all got to hear this one...me and ma boyz were chillin down in miami, and we are walking down on collins ave near south beach, so we are walking along,when ma bro all of a sudden goes over to this hot mamasita in a convertible stopped at a traffic light and asks her if she could help him out with directions, he said he was lost, the girl replied back "sure where u heading?" and he goes "I am trying to go to where u live".....lol...the girl actually drove him around in her converitble down to south beach....

Never used this, but i think its the best one.....

go up to a girl and ask.....do you want to go have sex and some pizza???

if she says yes, then COOL. but obviously she will say NOOOOOO(prob with a mean look on her face) and then you say WHAT, you dont like pizza???

Here is a lil insight for you guys out there...girls love it when a guy can make them laugh, flatter them, and be themselves...some guys can actually pull it off....thats the best part about pick up lines if you use the right ones and say them right they work.....but if you want to get corny with it...then my friend and i were walking along the beach last summer and spotted this really hot lifegaurd and came up with...... I think i need mouth to mouth resucitation(sp?) because you take my breath away and i need to be saved....but honestly if a guy just made me laugh and i could tell he was a cool guy i would give him a chance...but walk up to me and say "wanna fuck?" please i would walk away and look at you like you were an idiot!

Oh, I can make u laugh and much more..... :bounce:

Here is a lil insight for you guys out there...girls love it when a guy can make them laugh, flatter them, and be themselves...some guys can actually pull it off....thats the best part about pick up lines if you use the right ones and say them right they work.....but if you want to get corny with it...then my friend and i were walking along the beach last summer and spotted this really hot lifegaurd and came up with...... I think i need mouth to mouth resucitation(sp?) because you take my breath away and i need to be saved....but honestly if a guy just made me laugh and i could tell he was a cool guy i would give him a chance...but walk up to me and say "wanna fuck?" please i would walk away and look at you like you were an idiot!

This may all be true.................but if he's got coke to share then it's a sure thing, no need to go through that whole song and dance.

:aright: