Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WeBsTer F(*)KiNg HaLL

Hey that's not nice dude. Especially coming from someone whose name is pollo which is chicken in spanish.

Thank you for the Spanish lesson, now go do some more E and then choke on your glow sticks. Thanks

moody is not bad and he improved a lot over the years .. however he plays some commercials and no underground ..

prob is . when u compare a local dj to world class djs like Mauro Picoto, Carl Cox, Jeff Mills, Charless Feelgood, PVD ..etc . then u can see the difference ..

otherwise .. moody is fine ..

peace

the MASK

Wow Mr. Club has spoken. STFU you flaming homo. Nobody but YOU cares about your incoherent opinion. Hahhahaha please tell me you didn't say Feelgood......do we even need to go there? Please tell me yes.....

Wow Mr. Club has spoken. STFU you flaming homo. Nobody but YOU cares about your incoherent opinion. Hahhahaha please tell me you didn't say Feelgood......do we even need to go there? Please tell me yes.....

no need to use language asshole .. if u r soo much into clubs . why dont u tell us what is good and what is not .. tell us what djs are good and what clubs are good instead of using language that are soo low like your life ..

better yet . show up in clubs and show us who u r .. and what did u do to the club scene .. may be u r more famous that i can realize ..

wana challenge perhaps?

the MASK

if thats you in your avatar I feel sorry for you. 2004......are you for real? Please tell me that was your halloween costume...........from 1982. Lemme guess your a breakdancer

silver bull can kick your ass dancing without sweating .. pleaseeeeeeeeeee

pollo .. go get a life or something .. u seem to not have anything to do ..

the MASK

soorryy i just can help my self...

is there somebody, anybody can show me, teach me how to dance and get hookup or laid (lol) pleaseeeeeeeee

bluedragon .. dont be modest now kid .. i saw u dancing and u r fine ..

take care my friend

peace

the MASK

italianp im glad u said u had fun!!! ive been wanting to go there for vic latino's Ladies Night on thursdays!!! sorry im such a dork but i love KTU and those kinda clubs and nights are awesome when you just wanna go out with your friends and be silly. no hardcore dancing, just drinkin dancin a little and chillin with friends!!!

as for hookin up at clubs vs. dancing, i love when there is a cute guy that can shake it and that dances in similar style to me... (AH not all up in my groin space!!!) its greeeat cuz we both like to do somethin similar...

obviously pollo is hiding under a different name. And yes that is what i look like cause im not scared to show my face. And no i dont breakdance. As for that comment about newbies please tell me your 30 if your not please dont talk. Also i wonder how much into this scene you are.

Italian . ya .. he is kina friend .but what happened in the days was that .. that dude (oscar) bought the same exact white mask that i have .. and start wearing it .. i got pissed but let it go since he was kina friend ..

it is all good tho .. i am glad u had fun .. but that place .. musically .. and management wise .. SUCKS BIG TIME .. and u have to be there to know the history and why am i blasting that place so much ..

peace

the MASK

I GUESS I DO.. BUT I <3 THAT PLACE... I DIDNT HAVE A PROB WITH THE MGMT.. AND THE MUSIC WAS KOOL... NOTHING SPECTALIOR

italianp im glad u said u had fun!!! ive been wanting to go there for vic latino's Ladies Night on thursdays!!! sorry im such a dork but i love KTU and those kinda clubs and nights are awesome when you just wanna go out with your friends and be silly. no hardcore dancing, just drinkin dancin a little and chillin with friends!!!

as for hookin up at clubs vs. dancing, i love when there is a cute guy that can shake it and that dances in similar style to me... (AH not all up in my groin space!!!) its greeeat cuz we both like to do somethin similar...

Yes i had fun girl.. ive been there on a fri and a sat night thursdays are next lol...I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU lol and im damn proud of it.. lol

I GUESS I DO.. BUT I <3 THAT PLACE... I DIDNT HAVE A PROB WITH THE MGMT.. AND THE MUSIC WAS KOOL... NOTHING SPECTALIOR

Italian .. GREAT .. and i did not expect u to have probs .... once u start going to WH a lot .. lets re-visit the subject and u let me know if u still like that place ..

either way ... i am glad u had lots of fun ... i think it is you who brings the party to the place and not otherwise .. hehe

take care dear

peace

the MASK

no need to use language asshole .. if u r soo much into clubs . why dont u tell us what is good and what is not .. tell us what djs are good and what clubs are good instead of using language that are soo low like your life ..

better yet . show up in clubs and show us who u r .. and what did u do to the club scene .. may be u r more famous that i can realize ..

wana challenge perhaps?

the MASK

Mask, This guy is a TROL -

Don't sweat it ... Wolf can handle this one....

See you guys soon -