Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WeBsTer F(*)KiNg HaLL

Hey deepspell did you get any screaming orgasms at your party?

:half:

actually had a few "sufers on acid" . :pint:

so after a few of those....i bought all the chics screaming orgasms and threw on "dark beat" u shoulda seen it, everyone was pumping their fists...it was great!!!!!!

I am very EMBARRESSED to admit this but I was also at Webster Hall this past Saturday night. The only reason why I went there is becasue one of my friend was under 21. I bought into this gimmick they have were u can drink all night for $70......would not do it again...the drinks are pretty much weak except the shots.....the place sucks: stinks in the hip hop room, dj in the techno should go back to dj class 101, few people, overall the club is terrible...........no wonder they let people in free b4 11pm.......never again

Your Crazy Man... It was aswome on sat night... few people? wtf that place was packed.... it smelled in the hip hop room because it was packed and people were all sweaty and sh*T...

What he is tryin to say is that he goes out for the music. He goes to dance not try to hook up. I guess he finds it odd for people to go to the club just with the purpose of getting laid?

I am single and go out to dance NOT to find a girl to get laid. If I meet someone cool but I go with one purpose and that is to dance.

Me Toooooooooooooooooooooo................................................... :bounce:

<Dancing is the ultimate high >

My friend went sat night. Moody was spining in the house room, and my friend said the music was really good all night. For anyone that has heard moody spin, you know the guy has skills.

yea the music was great on sat!! this guy was prob too drunk to even know what they were playing...

ok the answers obvious, avalon is next, duh. And i was in the spanish room kickin it with the mamis, went to look for you after a bit but you left early, AGAIN!!! Maybe u can keep up with me at Avalon this time girlie lol

lol... ok papi... lol i told u i was gonna leave earlyyyyyyyy so that time didnt count lol.... k when are we going to Avalon???? july 2???

The Dj on saturdays at webster is Moody the same guy who spins in the main room at croobar for their industry night. I guess he only sucks on saturdays. You guys are retatrded webster hall is the best run club in the city because they know how to throw a party. They are open for 14 years that says this place is fun. not to mention the place is packed every thurs friday sat. no other club in the city can claim that

i couldnt agree more..... i had a blast at that place and will def be going back.. the place has 6 rooms and they are all packed..14yrs and still running strong

After listening to dj's like DT and Morillo etc... This club is nothing to me. Moody does nothing for me at all. Yeah I used to go there frequently. But once I left cause Corbo was there no more I explored and found much more everywhere else. From deep house in shelter to Tech and trance at avalon and inbetween. I miss corbo no doubt and all the friends which I made there. But now that I moved on when I go back I remember why I left. No creativity in the marlin room. Then moody's music is so ktu cliche. DJ chase is cool to listen to but I am not too much of a hiphop head anymore. It's ashame cause the lighting is pretty cool and yes aol does throw down some shows in there. Maybe one day it can change and bring in some talent to throw down some serious tracks cause that shit is stale in there. If you wanna hook up cool. No problem. But don't go there looking for some great house dj's etc... Sorry but I had to burst again on this subject. Anyhow peace out...

All you talk about is bpms in music and how great of a dancer you are nobody cares, if you havent realized yet clubbing everyday of your life is what LOSERS do.

yo dude i always say i love to dance never said anything bout being great. And when you have friends who are djs and promoters your bound to go out everynight and check out all talent that nyc has. Its called SUPPORTING THE SCENE AND CULTURE. I dont jump on any bandwagon djs or clubs lke some people do. Im actually out there experienceing it. If im a loser for lovin HOUSE MUSIC and the culture then i dont give a damn causei could care less what you think of me. I love the house culture.

yo dude i always say i love to dance never said anything bout being great. And when you have friends who are djs and promoters your bound to go out everynight and check out all talent that nyc has. Its called SUPPORTING THE SCENE AND CULTURE. I dont jump on any bandwagon djs or clubs lke some people do. Im actually out there experienceing it. If im a loser for lovin HOUSE MUSIC and the culture then i dont give a damn causei could care less what you think of me. I love the house culture.

:clap:

the best run club in the city??? thats b/c they have HALF the problems other clubs have and its a STEADY tourist attraction. not too much of a security/drug concern going on in webster hall. im not saying their security is retarded but they dont EXACTLY have the issues other larger, less TOURIST filled clubs have. its not usually the visitors to our fine city smuggling the g, tina, n pills in the door gettin cracked out in the bathroom lol i have been to webster MANY times and even the few times wen the music was DECENT..the crowd is UNBEARABLE. it's good for a lite nite out, wen you wanna wander from room to room , and not have a crazy late nite while entertaining friends from out of town. lol just my .02

The Dj on saturdays at webster is Moody the same guy who spins in the main room at croobar for their industry night. I guess he only sucks on saturdays. You guys are retatrded webster hall is the best run club in the city because they know how to throw a party. They are open for 14 years that says this place is fun. not to mention the place is packed every thurs friday sat. no other club in the city can claim that

BTW Mask.. YOu have a follower at Webster... LoL... he was wearing a white mask just like urs sat night

Italian . ya .. he is kina friend .but what happened in the days was that .. that dude (oscar) bought the same exact white mask that i have .. and start wearing it .. i got pissed but let it go since he was kina friend ..

it is all good tho .. i am glad u had fun .. but that place .. musically .. and management wise .. SUCKS BIG TIME .. and u have to be there to know the history and why am i blasting that place so much ..

peace

the MASK

My friend went sat night. Moody was spining in the house room, and my friend said the music was really good all night. For anyone that has heard moody spin, you know the guy has skills.

moody is not bad and he improved a lot over the years .. however he plays some commercials and no underground ..

prob is . when u compare a local dj to world class djs like Mauro Picoto, Carl Cox, Jeff Mills, Charless Feelgood, PVD ..etc . then u can see the difference ..

otherwise .. moody is fine ..

peace

the MASK

What he is tryin to say is that he goes out for the music. He goes to dance not try to hook up. I guess he finds it odd for people to go to the club just with the purpose of getting laid?

I am single and go out to dance NOT to find a girl to get laid. If I meet someone cool but I go with one purpose and that is to dance.

so why cant you go out for the music dance your ass off and hook-up??? i love electronic music some nights i just wanna chill some nights i want to dance and because im not a uptight homo who goes "strictly for music and dancin" some nights you want to womanize and get w/ a chick what the hell are wrong with you anal fruitcakes? do you know how many people over the years i know who were clubbin hooked up and are still with each other from when SF was the shit in 97? some even got married where else are you gonna find a girl into trance/house/tech? you new skool music purists are so damn uptight who gives a fuck...clubbing allways had a decadent side (afterhours/ recreational drug use/ people hooking up ) in places where great music was created and the main focus but your too young too remember that i take it..

if thats you in your avatar I feel sorry for you. 2004......are you for real? Please tell me that was your halloween costume...........from 1982. Lemme guess your a breakdancer

if thats you in your avatar I feel sorry for you. 2004......are you for real? Please tell me that was your halloween costume...........from 1982. Lemme guess your a breakdancer

Hey that's not nice dude. Especially coming from someone whose name is pollo which is chicken in spanish.