Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A guy from my company was found dead at Ft. Laud airport....

lolahotass

:(

Body Found In Trunk Of Car In Airport Parking Lot

Fort Lauderdale -- The body of a 34-year-old Davie man was found in the trunk of a car in a long-term parking lot at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport when a maintenance worker saw blood dripping from the vehicle.

Broward County Sheriff's officials say the death of Michael Louis Foster hasn't been classified as a homicide, though there were "obvious signs of trauma."

Airport employee Phil Perna saw what he thought was transmission fluid dripping from the back of the car yesterday morning. When he got closer, he realized it was blood and called his supervisors.

Foster's relative Carol Woon says Foster ate dinner with family members on Sunday night, then left the house at about ten p-m-, without saying where he was going.

She says Foster was a religious man who worked as a computer programmer for Norwegian Cruise Lines. (AP)

Article courtesy of wsvn.com website

One of the IT guys that is dating my co-worker here knew him.

He says he kept very much to himself and was a hard worker! :confused:

Wonder whut the heck happened to this poor guy???

R.I.P. :(

Yeah I know.... wtf... the guy was a religious guy too :(

This sucks.. if you hear anything let me know.... same for me DP.........

Yeah I know.... wtf... the guy was a religious guy too :(

This sucks.. if you hear anything let me know.... same for me DP.........

uh, er, "religious" people die too ....

but seriously, that's an awful way to go and i feel sad for the man as well as his family and friends. :(

Well....

MIAPD came in with their detectives, and they have literally roped off his

desk with the yellow tape all around, due to the fact that they wanna get into his PC

files, his work files, and emails to see if they find anything fishy.

Dude, I smell a big fat HIT on this poor guy! :eek:

Didn't someone get dumped at a long-term lot in one of the later episodes of the Soprano's this season? Just the first thing I thought of when I read the write-up...that and how silly it sounded that it had not been deemed a homicide yet.

Damnit...can't remember who got left at the airport now....

i had a really strange dream a few nights ago where i was in NYC and started noticing that all the cars parallel parked on the street had feet sticking out of the trunks, as if there were bodies in the trunks. they all still had their shoes on. i asked a passerby what the hell was going on and she said there is a gang that comes thru every once in awhile and this is their "tag". i remember saying "damn, i'm glad i didn't park on this street!!!!". wierd. maybe i am psychic or something :what: my mother swears she is. or maybe i am just disturbed :confused:

i had a really strange dream a few nights ago where i was in NYC and started noticing that all the cars parallel parked on the street had feet sticking out of the trunks, as if there were bodies in the trunks. they all still had their shoes on. i asked a passerby what the hell was going on and she said there is a gang that comes thru every once in awhile and this is their "tag". i remember saying "damn, i'm glad i didn't park on this street!!!!". wierd. maybe i am psychic or something :what: my mother swears she is. or maybe i am just disturbed :confused:

Definitions of Clairvoyant:

1 - Having the supernatural power of seeing objects or actions beyond the range of natural vision.

2 - Quick, intuitive knowledge of things and people.

3 - Literal definition: clair; defined as 'clear'; & voyance or voyant defined as 'seeing'.

Man found dead in trunk of car at airport was a suicide, BSO says

sun-sentinel.com

Posted June 22 2004, 4:45 PM EDT

FORT LAUDERDALE – An autopsy has determined that the man found dead in the trunk of a car in a parking lot at the international airport yesterday died from suicide, the Broward Sheriff's Office said on Tuesday.

Detectives said Michael Louis Foster, 34, left his Davie home sometime after 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 20th. Foster drove his black, four-door Kia Optima to the long-term parking lot on the 1500 block of Southwest 43rd Street at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. After parking the Kia, he got out and placed a comforter from his bed in the car's trunk, then climbed into the trunk, pulled the lid shut and and shot himself in the head with his own 9-mm pistol, said BSO spokesman Hugh Graf.

Detectives believe Foster shot himself sometime between 10 p.m. on Sunday and 2 a.m. on Monday.

Foster's body was discovered after a Broward County maintenance worker noticed what appeared to be blood pooled beneath the Kia's trunk area. That maintenance worker notified BSO around 7:52 a.m.

Man found dead in trunk of car at airport was a suicide, BSO says

sun-sentinel.com

Posted June 22 2004, 4:45 PM EDT

FORT LAUDERDALE – An autopsy has determined that the man found dead in the trunk of a car in a parking lot at the international airport yesterday died from suicide, the Broward Sheriff's Office said on Tuesday.

Detectives said Michael Louis Foster, 34, left his Davie home sometime after 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 20th. Foster drove his black, four-door Kia Optima to the long-term parking lot on the 1500 block of Southwest 43rd Street at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. After parking the Kia, he got out and placed a comforter from his bed in the car's trunk, then climbed into the trunk, pulled the lid shut and and shot himself in the head with his own 9-mm pistol, said BSO spokesman Hugh Graf.

Detectives believe Foster shot himself sometime between 10 p.m. on Sunday and 2 a.m. on Monday.

Foster's body was discovered after a Broward County maintenance worker noticed what appeared to be blood pooled beneath the Kia's trunk area. That maintenance worker notified BSO around 7:52 a.m.

woah how fucking sad is that? they could be wrong, but damn, if they are right, it is really sad he was in that state of mind :(