Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Resident DJ Eddie Lee at Avalon Sat 6/26

Hey guys....After 6 months of being the Avalon NYC resident, I am finally headlining the night on this Saturday June 26th. I will take the decks at midnight and play all night and I'm really going to showcase all the different sounds and the newest tracks that I love. I hope to see you all there and definitely come up to the booth to say hello; I am the friendliest DJ you'll ever meet.

Thanks for the support,

Eddie Lee

Hey guys....After 6 months of being the Avalon NYC resident, I am finally headlining the night on this Saturday June 26th. I will take the decks at midnight and play all night and I'm really going to showcase all the different sounds and the newest tracks that I love. I hope to see you all there and definitely come up to the booth to say hello; I am the friendliest DJ you'll ever meet.

Thanks for the support,

Eddie Lee

Hey Eddie .. great music kid .. i was all injured lately from years and years of dancing . but i still danced on your music .. coz it was awesome ..

keep it up kid .. best of luck . i will stop by sometime when i am there and u r there

take care my friend

peace

the MASK

nice... so yeah, last saturday for DJ Irene's night i was dancing up a storm, pounding the floor, twirling & bouncing all around, and then i looked up to see who's beats were movin me.. and i believe it was you workin the decks! (you spun after Irene, right?)

anyway, thanks for the great tunes :D

All the best to ya,

"The Attention Whore"

nice... so yeah, last saturday for DJ Irene's night i was dancing up a storm, pounding the floor, twirling & bouncing all around, and then i looked up to see who's beats were movin me.. and i believe it was you workin the decks! (you spun after Irene, right?)

anyway, thanks for the great tunes :D

All the best to ya,

"The Attention Whore"

very nice dear .. very nice .. . thank you

peace

the MASK

Thank you all so much for the kind words. All of you make the nightlife experience of NYC so much more enjoyable and for that I am humbled. Please come on sat and be sure to come by the booth to say hello. I look forward to seeing all of you there and I promise to play some memorable music.......If you guys need info on the guest list please email me!

elee617@hotmail.com

Eddie Lee (Avalon resident DJ)

Just wanted to say..you really spin some great records - I heard you a few times over the past few months.

Im not the biggest fan of Avalon but that's neither here nor there..I think you're a really good DJ....wanted to just tell you that.

Yes, I'm the guy that opened and closed for Tiesto at Avalon. I had an absolute blast that night and I couldn't believe the turnout! I can't thank you all enough for the positive feedback. It means so much to me.

Being the resident at Avalon means that I have to really keep my sound fresh and new at all times. I aboslutely love the challenge and working in such a marvelous DJ booth is a dream come true. Hope to see you guys there and be sure to say hello!

Once again to each and every one of you, thanks for all the support!

Eddie Lee

ps - to the guy that said I had a "good looking g/f" thanks....She definitely got a smile from that!

Last post...I promise....

To digital, jaybird, mario, dragon/the mask, kutekimee, zeeker, bluedragon, freezeout, glowgirl, jaybzee, mikek, and erosjr.....Thanks for the words of encouragement. This is exactly why a DJ does what he/she does. I really have such a love for my music and it's just incredible to see others out there enjoying it as well......Hope to see you guys all there on sat!

Eddie Lee

Yea bro, Ive heard you a couple times and you definately spin some dope beats. But one question, if you were to classify your sound, what type of DJ would you say you were? And I know you have to keep your beats fresh and maybe maybe change your sound a lil from time to time, what genre of music would you say you like the best (house, trance, progressive, etc....)? Yea, one more question, what DJ's out there right now you feel had the most influence on you and how you spin?

Sorry for all the questions dude, but you are good and have some serious talent and along with many other people, I wish you the best of luck kid!