Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs, people please read

this shit just isnt right

and ppl wonder why i never tried or even started up doing crap like that---

of corse growing up in gettos

"yes i said gettos" and real ones, not like a home on montclair witha broken window and calling it a getto

im talking about

Mom living a partime job with two sons growing and getting her head out from under welfare type getto

i have seen drug at the age of 9 and younger, even though i had NO idea what it was, or did,

i did know however that it was something i didnt want to be part of

and to this day - almost 30 years later

still never tried

on the other hand - my twin bro totaly messed up his life with it

all kinds and so on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yea, he'll have the police on his ass for the rest of his life

so again i ask

just as i did on another board and got hated on with PM's for it

" WHERE IS THE ATTRACTION TO KILLING YOURSELF SLOWLY?"

cause thats all your doing

of you want to take drugs, just go at it hardcore and shoot yourself in the face

and dont miss

kill yourself and stop putting everyone around you through a longer and more painful misery already

yes i get heated on stuff like this but have some common sence

ANTHONY - your cool ppl - everyone has had their bumps along the way but no one deserves to be so close to someone in a manner of death,, its just not right

at least you DID to the right thing and tryed to stop it in ways you are allowed to.

RIP to the man i didnt meet

maybe things could have been different

Anthony-

Sorry for your loss. Your post was so true and I hope more people get the message. I was into a number of drugs until 2 years ago when my friend collapsed and almost died at a club in Toronto. The high is so not worth it......and in fact since that incident I have been clean I've had a much deeper appreciation for the music

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT IVE BEEN GETTIN ON CP U GUYS R THE BEST. I CANT BELIEVE IT THANKS SO MUCH. I JUS HOPE I REACHED ONE PERSON WITH THIS THREAD

tonite i will be doing a tribute set @ euphoria of all his fav tracks if u want to come it will be free to the board for tonite

jus say nero at the door

thanks ant nero

>From Parkway North

Take Exit 148

Bare left after exit

Pass first light (BMW and Chevy dealer on right)

Bare left after light and go around jug handle

Make right at 1st light (Bloomfield Avenue)

Go to second light make right onto Broad Street

Euphoria lounge is on left 24 Broad Street

>From Parkway South

Take Exit 148

Go to third light make right onto Bloomfield Avenue

>From RT 80 West

Take 280 West to Garden State Parkway North

Take Exit 148

Bare left after exit

>From RT 80 East

Take 280 East to Garden State Parkway North

Take Exit 148

Bare left after exit

>From NJ Turnpike North

Take Exit 16W to RT 3 West

Take RT 3 West to Garden State Parkway South

Take Exit 148

>From NJ Turnpike South

Take Exit 16W to RT 3 West

Take Exit 148

>From NYC

From NYC

Take Lincoln Tunnel to RT 495 West to RT 3 West

Take Exit 148

Parade ATW extends our sincerest condolences to you and your friends Anthony.

We are sorry to hear of your loss, and by the way it seems - a great loss to many people who are part of our nightlife community.

NYC, just as many other cities, has continued to battle against nightlife drug abuse for decades. Its results have torn our friends, families and community apart. After the days of Limelight, Palladium and the Gatien legacy I almost thought that there was a moment that partying could be turned into a fun and enjoyable experience once again.

I too have lost many friends due to obsessive drug abuse, and I am personally saddened by another loss.

Sincerely,

Shane Fontane

Ant, I'm very sorry for your loss. I don't know who it was and I've been in the scene for 10 years, so there is a good chance I might have seen him out one night. I too have lost friends and family to drugs. Your post was on the money. People need to be more responsible.

I might try to make it out to Euphoria tonight to hear your tribute set. One of the owners, Danny is a good friend of mine. Tell him I said wassup.

God Bless,

hey bro sorry for the loss. i definitly know what you mean by seein everyone fucked up from a sober point of view. i can admit i got really bad with pills, k and coke. then for a few weeks i stayed sober cause i turned 21 back in 01 and it made me realize what i am doin to myself. everyone fucked up looked like shit. you cant eat the next day and really we are killin our bodys inside. if kids keep doing this shit they they will not be around to see there kids grow up or even get that far. people need to start lookin in the mirror and think about the future ahead of them and not waste there life on drugs, clubs, looking good and sex. yea we can all go out and have a good time once in a while but dont be doing this shit to yourself week in and week out. people get out of hand. but that is just my point of view. im sure some people disagree.

Z

there is no problem with people going out whether its a club or a BBQ but its when they take it to xtremes that its a problem a few drinks never killed anyone. escessive drinking is a diff story especially when you include the chemistry coke,pills,etc. Whatever happened to the days you could just go out and enjoy the dj and the atmoshere. the more you do the more you need to have fun. lets all party responsibly and look out for each other. We all have friends that have fallen to this industry and it sucks. Sorry for your loss bro hope it was the last

thanks again every1, what everyone said couldnt be anymore true and all are great points. i see alot of promotion crews on here speaking good points, i would like to see if we can colaborate and maybe do a charity event to help raise money for rehab and drug abuse programs. does any1 know how i can get the ball rolling on this??? i dont even know where to start, im sure we can get alot of djs and promoters to help out and have a huge anti drug party with the proceeds going to drug abuse programs. i know alot of rehabs and dr.s cost alot of money and alot of kids who need help cant go do the the lack of money. its a shame and i wanna do my part