Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blondboheme

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont let anyone get away with the crime....

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the

The A-Team!!!

bourne_wallpaper800.jpg

on the flip side...i left my atm card in an atm in miami...i heard someone calling out behind me for over 2 blocks but ignored it. when i finaly did turn around i noticed he was yelling for me. he made a comment like you walk fast. and then he handed me my atm card. he said he saw me leave it when we were at the machines. i thanked him and offered him some money as a token of my thanks.....he refused it and walked away in the direction he came....

yeah, this happened to one of my good friends recently, but in tennessee, where you generally find more honest people than in miami!!! so that is very lucky that happened in your case! (oops, just noticed yer in NY, but same deal anyways) ... awhile back i was walking my dog in miami and found a cell phone lying in a random apartment complex yard, ioculd tell it was droppped there accidently. so naturally i picked it up so no one else would find it and run up a crazy bill on it or steal it, and sure 'nuff, a few minutes later it rang and it was the girl looking for her phone. she showed up at my aoartment later and was like, "oh my god, can i give you some money or something?!?!?" and i found that pretty funny although i wasn't about to take her money just for doing the right thing. :)

so what did i do to deserve to be scammed then, if i am a person of such good deeds?!?!? well i am beginning to think it is karma nipping me in the bud for stealing one too many protein bars from smoothie king, but damn, if they're gonna charge me $6 for a damn smoothie and be rude to me at the same time, fuck em!

shouldnt u go back to talkin about how u got screwed....no not that way....the other way!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bling is waiting anxiously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

god, you are one funny s.o.b.!!!! i told you i wanted to get screwed, but instead of givin' me some good lovin', you decided to have someone steal from my bank account instead!!!! i guess it's true what they say, god works in mysterious ways. next time please just send me some cock, i got yer message loud-n-clear!!!

i aint yankin the chain. grrrr. not know anyways...... soooooooooo yeah clem . glad u got it all cleared up. and now that u got ur rent paid and ur comin back soon. its time to party like its 1992 :pint::bounce:

u mean u can't :jerkoff: and post at the same time???????? you must not be very good at multi-tasking. ;)

i dunno about the whole 1992 thing babe, i was only 12 then :eek:

its time to party like its 1992 :pint::bounce:

:eek: You didn't just said what I think you said did you? its time to party like its 1992??? Blasphemous, I hope you understand the fact that you have just misquoted one of the funkiest modafuckahs in the land...fucking Prince!!!

20020215prince.jpg

Just for the record, the correct lyrics is attached below, plase learn it, you'll receive a pop quiz on the mail. 1992? :nono: 1999!!! :finger2:

Don't read and chew gum at the same time, I don't want you gettin' in accident and shit!

I was dreamin' when I wrote this

Forgive me if it goes astray

But when I woke up this mornin'

Coulda sworn it was judgment day

The sky was all purple

There were people runnin' everywhere

Tryin' 2 run from the destruction

U know I didn't even care

'Cuz they say two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

I was dreamin' when I wrote this

So sue me if I go 2 fast

But life is just a party

And parties weren't meant 2 last

War is all around us

My mind says prepare 2 fight

So if I gotta die

I'm gonna listen 2 my body tonight

Yeah, they say two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Yeah

Lemme tell ya somethin'

If U didn't come 2 party

Don't bother knockin' on my door

I got a lion in my pocket

And baby he's ready 2 roar

Yeah, everybody's got a bomb

We could all die any day

But before I'll let that happen

I'll dance my life away

They say two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

We're runnin' outta time

So tonight we gonna, we gonna (Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999)

Say it 1 more time

Two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

No, no

Alright, it's 1999

You say it, 1999

1999 don't stop, don't stop, say it 1 more time

Two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

Yeah, Yeah

Yeah, 1999 (1999)

Don'tcha wanna go (1999)

Don'tcha wanna go (1999)

We could all die any day (1999)

I don't wanna die

I'd rather dance

word! :laugh: