Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ideas for my little garden friend...

iamme

so ive got this chipmunk/squirrel that keeps moving this one slice of bread from one flower pot to another in my garden. it first was in the pot outside my front door...i thought it was a kid that left it there...but then when i came home i found the same piece of bread (nibbled on) in another pot, in my backyard above the shed...

i wanted to stake out that flower pot and find the culprit!! (i didnt)

its gotta be a squirrel/chipmunk....i want to start messing with it, like adding more pieces of bread to that flower pot, or like random ish, and see what he does...

any ideas :confused:

"...you are the clever one...indeed you are..."

...chip and dale were the greatest...anywho...nadim if things get out of hand you can borrow my cat for the weekend...he took out a whole family of chipmunks a couple years back...then he moved into killing bunnies...i guess he had an affinity for terminating cute things...def not something he picked up from me...

"...you are the clever one...indeed you are..."

...chip and dale were the greatest...anywho...nadim if things get out of hand you can borrow my cat for the weekend...he took out a whole family of chipmunks a couple years back...then he moved into killing bunnies...i guess he had an affinity for terminating cute things...def not something he picked up from me...

lmao..."terminating cute things" :laugh:

is the kitties name Tom by any chance??

...i love chipmunks!!!!!!.......u should make him a pool.....and like a little raft.....and feed him...DAILY!....and maybe go get him a motorized barbie car...so he doesnt have to strain .....

:rofl: pool and a raft!! :rofl:

should i make him a hat too? (so he doesnt get sunstroke of course)

...believe it or not, Misty Night...he got so big public service came to read the meter one day and thought there was a racoon in the house...lol...he's maine coon and actually quite a moosh...just loves to hunt...

i think i ran over a racoon the other day, or maybe it was a muskrat..

.....i'm sure he will return the favor.......i mean think of it....u can take him to the park....ever see how girls FLOCK to guys with puppies..babies...etc....ImAGINE a chipmunk....cream city man............

.....i'm sure he will return the favor.......i mean think of it....u can take him to the park....ever see how girls FLOCK to guys with puppies..babies...etc....ImAGINE a chipmunk....cream city man............

hmmm :idea:

would i have him on a leash? chillin on my shoulder?? or?

...my cat is not evil...just an avid hunter...i've tried asking him to not kill the "cute" ones but he is quite stubborn...if it makes you feel any better, he lives down the shore now with dad and is pretty much retired...'sides, there isnt much of anything he can hunt down by the ocean....

I have been battling a fam of squirrels in my roof for the past few years. We keep closing the hole and they keep ripping my freakin roof open. Those bastards think that itz their house!

One time a bird pecked through my freakin sheetrock wall (because of the squirrel's hole) and flew into my house...little did he know there were 2 fiesty kitties waiting on him...needlesstosay hez long gone :hung: ...came home to the bloody aftermath :smile2: