Clubplanet Nightlife Community

off drug topic-first time ever....

what the hell are reputation points?

i have 41........sounds low..........how did i get 41 anyways.......

i know im a couple months behind with the board upgrade and all.

i just gave u some more...i have no clue why they have them but u get them if ppl approve of ur posts and want to give u points, or they could give u a negative response...if u look under ur name u see those green dots...the more points u get the more dots u have...if u mouse over them it says something about u and that changes as u get more...go check out mysty and dg and like everyone on the bump board...they have alot...

i just gave u some more...i have no clue why they have them but u get them if ppl approve of ur posts and want to give u points, or they could give u a negative response...if u look under ur name u see those green dots...the more points u get the more dots u have...if u mouse over them it says something about u and that changes as u get more...go check out mysty and dg and like everyone on the bump board...they have alot...

i gave you some for answering my question....i also feel 95% gayer for discussing something called rep points on an internet message board

i have like 11, rep points seem pointless anyway, they have no purpose other than for u to look and see what someone commented on what u had to say, but comments are already made in the posta as is...,

i think that is sour grapes cause you only have 11.....lol