Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Made Events are Crooks!!!!!

Why should we have to pay for PVD's central park show to get access for tickets to Spirit? That means the whole night with tax and service fees comes out to over $70 a ticket....this is bull shit! Plus, what if people actually have jobs and can't make the 6-10pm PVD show in the park....plus the tickets for the show last year where $20...Made Events is trying to screw there customers....what balls...but, all in all I blame PVD...

Why did PVD let them get away with this shit?!!!!!

When you're an international DJ like PVD is, and you are travelling around the world 24-7, you don't have a whole hell of a lot of time to shop around for new promoters.... especially when Bindra had so much to do w/ PVD blowing up in the US because of his nights at Twilo.

I think PVD gets a set price for his gigs, and Bindra pushes the prices as far as he can while people continue to pay it.

When you're an international DJ like PVD is, and you are travelling around the world 24-7, you don't have a whole hell of a lot of time to shop around for new promoters.... especially when Bindra had so much to do w/ PVD blowing up in the US because of his nights at Twilo.

I think PVD gets a set price for his gigs, and Bindra pushes the prices as far as he can while people continue to pay it.

and BINGO was his name-o

Totally right.

PVD is no oakenfold or sasha.

He has a great personality, and is a super nice guy. He would never demand an outrageous amount of money.

It is made events and mike bindra that are ripping you off.

I am sure they hear all this, and then will have some superstar DJ play like a 3 hour set for $10 on a Monday night, then say "we care about our fans"

THEY ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!

Why should we have to pay for PVD's central park show to get access for tickets to Spirit? That means the whole night with tax and service fees comes out to over $70 a ticket....this is bull shit! Plus, what if people actually have jobs and can't make the 6-10pm PVD show in the park....plus the tickets for the show last year where $20...Made Events is trying to screw there customers....what balls...but, all in all I blame PVD...

made ent sucks :peeleft::balls::hang:

Made events have to pay PVD to spin, plus they have to pay for his flight and hotel and expenses just to get him to NY . The real reason why they are crooks is to get the park as a venue is not that costly.....and everytime there has been a concert at the park its usually free and the promoter or promoters get all these sponsors like liquor companies,radio stations,record labels,etc.

And that after-party bullshit ~ you have to go to PVD in order to go to Spirit is very weird.......they're scheming and in a way they can get away with it cuz there's nothing no other venue at this moment that has PVD......it sucks ballz I know. But a lot of promoters(I'm NOT saying ALL) nowadays are all about making money. It's competitive as hell out there .

i can't even make it out to central park cause of work, and i would go to spirit but, aha, i can't, fuckers. don't even get me started on the almost 9 bucks you pay in fees to get the damn tickets online, and im the one printing them, wtf are you charging me 9 bucks for, aghhh.

Actually you can buy tickets at the door of Spirit for $40 including all taxes and service fees. The Spirit event is an "Afterparty". As such, it was important we ensure that everyone who goes to Central Park has access to the afterparty which we did by limiting presales only to those that had already purchsed tickets to Central Park. Last year we sold a very small quantity of tickets for $20 as a gesture to Paul's fans. This year we are incurring much higher venue and production costs and are raising money for a good cause!!

Every paid show (not funded by the City Of New York) in Central Park this summer has admission charges equal to or higher than this event. As for the after party, we are bringing in a whole separate production for that event including an entirely new sound system!! How do you think all of this stuff get's paid for??

Sincerely,

-Made Event

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT FUCKIN GO.....

i think we're fuckin lucky to have made around, who else would throw a party like this in central park? once again ill back made events and say how they always get their shit right, top quality productions and top quality talent. its fuckin $70 for an entire night of entertainment. its nyc people get fuckin over it - if you want cheap move to indiana or some shit. damn.

no need to get so hostile, if you wanna blow a 100 bucks a night to see one dj then go right ahead. my problem was mostly with this afterparty. i could understand if it was free and only the original ticketholders could get in. but when you're charging another 25 bucks for it (in advance i think that's what it was) you could at least open it up to people that can't make it out to central. there's no way im showing up at spirit at like 11 and trying to get in, most likely not, and paying 40 bucks to do so.

hope everyone has fun, it does seem really cool to have it be outside, im gonna find out when armin comes to town in august.

i think we're fuckin lucky to have made around, who else would throw a party like this in central park? once again ill back made events and say how they always get their shit right, top quality productions and top quality talent. its fuckin $70 for an entire night of entertainment. its nyc people get fuckin over it - if you want cheap move to indiana or some shit. damn.

It's not about the money, Jack Ass!...it's how the event is being promoted...Go to mades website...it clearly states that you have to buy the central park tickets to even have a chance to buy the Spirit tickets...you can't buy them independently...and that's ridiculous!

:laugh:

not true at all, they are the new stuck on earth.

Outrageous prices, lame venues, and always the SAME DJ's

^^^^ that is fucking obnoxious.... SOE has suppoted the rave scene when other crews left it for dead and kept the spirit making sure there was a place for people to partie.......and they bring in different headliners ALL THE TIME.. are u dumb? get ur info right before you speak.... they just keep the locals on the lineup (Phead, xdream, funk etc, becuz they bring in a larger crowd)

but, dj dan and donald glaude play almost all their big parties. which is nice.. i like them :) and they did bring in Doc Martin for one nation last year...

BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND...

yea i paid a lot of money so im gonna make sure i have fun!!! hmm i think im gonna try to sneak into spirit. hahahahah that'll be an adventure.