Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*WANT* 3 Tix to PVD after party in Spirit

Anyone going to Summer stage but can't make it to the after party?? Or already bough summer stage tix but not going to Spirit??? PLeASE PLeASE CONTACT ME!! I need 3 tix!! My friends and I get off work usually after 8pm... and don't have the money to waste to buy both tixs! Please help! you can contact me at tixforpvd@hotmail.com

Just want to confirm this... are you sure we can just buy tix at the door?? Because everyone told me that you have to buy summer stage tix in order to buy tix for after party.... I think that is a retarded procedure... just to make more money. But it is true????

Just want to confirm this... are you sure we can just buy tix at the door?? Because everyone told me that you have to buy summer stage tix in order to buy tix for after party.... I think that is a retarded procedure... just to make more money. But it is true????

That's correct, $40 at the door.

The deal is this:

1) IF you have a ticket to central park you have "so called" an option to buy a "cheap" ticket for afterparty at spirit for $25

2) IF you DONT have a ticket to central park and want to go ONLY to Spirit -you pay $40 at the door at Spirit

3) Third "smart ass" option - some of your friends are going to central park but CANT make it to spirit..they give you their ticket confirmation at central park and you easily buy an after party ticket on ticketweb.com for only $25...sooo you save $15 -which is almost 1 pill..or almost 1 drink -your choice HAHAHA!

Hope that helps!

THANKS TO ALL THAT REPLIED... Now I will just buy the tix at the door!! Thanks lots again... Hope to see u all there... and may everyone have fun and be safe!