Clubplanet Nightlife Community

US Dance Stars Create Website Against Bush

norahmiami

Trance DJs Christopher Lawrence and BT teamed up with Nine Inch Nails founder Chris Vrenna and Crystal Method producer Ken Jordan this week to lend their support to The Committee to Re-defeat the President, an anti-George W voter registration group.

All four electronic music stars appeared at a photo-shoot for the grassroots organisation, which aims to register up to a million Democratic voters before November’s Presidential elections.

“I support The Committee to Re-defeat the President because, like the name says, Bush lost the election, yet still became president,†said Christopher Lawrence.

“Bush and his administration of hate and greed must be removed,†he added.

Crystal Method main-man Ken Jordan agreed, declaring ‘we are doing everything we can to get out the vote and to support (John) Kerry in November.â€

“It was bad enough having this guy (George W) win the presidency without winning the election but he is invading countries, he lies to the country, and worst of all he is just a neo-con puppet for the rich,†said Ken.

http://www.redefeatbush.com (Don’t Get Screwed Again condoms available here)

http://www.rockthevote.com/artists/pvd (Paul Van Dyk: ‘Since I grew up behind the Iron Curtain I know what it is like to live without the option to vote . . .’)