Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow, check out J-Lo's latest fuck up

georgym

Mayor Bloomberg went out to ask J-Lo if she would help out for last week's Olympic Torch ceremony here in New York.

J-Lo would. The only thing she would ask for in return is:

• A private Jet costing $38,660
  • A Hotel Suite costing $9,500 a night, as well as rooms for her bodyguard and asistant
  • $10,000 for her hairstylist at Oribe and make-up artists

Damn, this kinda shit makes me sick to my stomach :no:

Mayor Bloomberg went out to ask J-Lo if she would help out for last week's Olympic Torch ceremony here in New York.

• A Hotel Suite costing $9,500 a night, as well as rooms for her bodyguard and asistant

Just out of curiosity, where did you get this from?

...having watched vh-1 quite often, i'm not shocked by those price tags...hollywood stars are def at the top of the who spends too much money list...politicians rank in the top 3 as well....either way, jenny is a worthless, dirty ho that should be kicked in the chest and stomach a few times with soccer cleats...

the mayor should have paid the things she wanted and once she was in town shove the torch up her ass and let her burn from inside out....it would have been a good investment ...even i would have put money for to see that....stupid whore!

Thats all she asked for? I'm surprised she didnt ask for more. I would have asked for the key to the damn city ! Are you fucking kidding me? from what she makes from her biz u think she should settle for mediocre handouts or do a charity event??. Last i checked, JLO doesnt have a red cross emblazoned on her damn forehead. Shit, the damn mayor is a friggin billionaire, why not finance her and just say it was a favor to the mayor ?? Girl wasnt born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she's gonna make it while she can, the window is closing everyday. What makes me sick is a friggin rich mofo who wants something for nothing...FUCK THAT !!

And oh yeah, JLO can marry 50 times for all i care, just mind yo damn bizness. Dont worry about her, she's got it made. The critics who cant wait to blast her sure have a blueprint on marriage....(you sure you will be married just once cinderella/prince charming?) :laugh2:

Nuff said ! :D

exactly why?

if people would be willing to pay that for you, you´d ask for that too.

for her that are no big numbers. just cause they are to you it makes you look down on her? what the fuck man?! get off the holyer than thou attitude man, you´d do exactly the same if you were in her situation, don´t kidd yourself.

...money does some funky things to you but not always...i used to work at a country club where the typical member was a multi-millionaire...some were straight up demanding pricks while others were cool as shit...people that say you'd do the same are full of shit...you have a choice in this world no matter how much $$ you have...and you can chose to be demanding or easy going...if you succumb(sp) to what everyone else is doing at that level, youre a cop out in my book...it's like giving into peer pressure as a kid...

...money does some funky things to you but not always...i used to work at a country club where the typical member was a multi-millionaire...some were straight up demanding pricks while others were cool as shit...people that say you'd do the same are full of shit...you have a choice in this world no matter how much $$ you have...and you can chose to be demanding or easy going...if you succumb(sp) to what everyone else is doing at that level, youre a cop out in my book...it's like giving into peer pressure as a kid...

how do you know she´s demanding? and how do you know she´s being a prick about it?

you just see the numbers, they´re a big deal of money to you, to her it isn´t. for her this is like saying for you: "cool mate, i´ll come to your party, but can you pick me up with your car from the airport?" this money you guys are talking about is PEANUTS. the mayor is cool with paying that money (same as your buddy would be cool to pick you up from the airport). it´s no big deal.

all you basically know about her is what MTV wants you to know, all you think to know about her character: predjeduces (sp?), marketing tactics, gossip from jaleous people that hate. then again you people suck this up like nothing. that´s why it gets delivered. you get angry about it, but it´s YOUR REACTION it´s done for.

puhlease.

...whatever man...dont give me that "it's relative" argument...what happens to most rich folk is they enter a bubble where their actions are justified because everyone else is doing them...how pathetic...10k a night in a hotel is a lot of money - period...these people do not think twice about becuase of the bubble effect...that does NOT make it right in my book...and let's get something straight...i dont hate on celebrities - i pretty much think their business is their business but in this case i was responding to the black and white...when a lot of money is spent it is a lot of money...and in certain scenarios, i.e. charity events, politicians, etc, i think there is a moral issue to be discussed when the amounts appear to be excessive...blah...no more talking on this...we can agree to disagree and move onto something more important...