Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations Mursa!

sobeton

bravo portugal bravo

too bad i didnt have some money on this game

just goes to show that england is rubbish---how many times did their media say we are going all the way---rematch with france bla bla

if the croatian coach had a clue and didnt totally fuck his lineup they wouldnt have gotten out of the group

bravo portugal i love seeing all those sad brit faces on tv---and i was happy for rui---came on scored his second but then missed the penalty but it didnt cost the team---the villain is definitly that waste of space becks

forza rui forza rossonero

For those of you who didn't see the Portugal - England game or just want to have it:

1) Download Azureus (similar to soulseek)

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/azureus/Azureus_2.0.8.4_Win32.setup.exe?download

2) Click on this link ... it should prompt you to save in a folder.

http://www.lokitorrent.com/torrent/download.php?id=3980&name=Euro%202004%20Matchday%2013%20Portugal%20England%20June%2024th%202004%20-%20xvid%5Bwww.lokitorrent.com%5D.torrent

Should start d/l ... it is a 300+ mb file (1st half) and a 700mb file(2nd half + extra time + penalties), with English announcer. The second file still fits in a CD ;) .

It is a pretty large file .. but the quality is really good. Good things take long to get. :gang:

Enjoy. :cool: