Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YAY!!!! a feminine hygeine question!!!!!

blondboheme

damn!!!! do ya get yer face all messy and then hop in the shower with her? or do you just stick with the sweaty pussy-face? ;)

i jus love to take her lil cotton shorts off that are still a lil wet in the back, then lick her dry. its great in my opinion, especially since her heart is still pumpin hard from the workout.

Guest gabo
u need to become a man my friend !! :laugh: eat sweaty pussy !! its all good !!
i am not sure but I THINK you meant that for me... if you did... I have had my dair share of sweaty pussy.I just prefer showered pussy to sweaty pussy

Guest gabo
u need to become a man my friend !! :laugh: eat sweaty pussy !! its all good !!
i am not sure but I THINK you meant that for me... if you did... I have had my dair share of sweaty pussy.I just prefer showered pussy to sweaty pussy

Eating certain foods does not change the inherent taste of a pussy no more than a guy eating certain foods changes the taste of his spunk. It's a total myth.

I will say that sweaty pussy is gross. I think you have to be a little on the gay side to enjoy that. Sweat is mainly on men so maybe you should come out of the closet? JK.....

celery with penut butter....ou812 r u greek?..cause i could swear only greeks know this little secret!

BTW on the topic...most women have stinky pussy, somehow I think they never seem to recover from that very first period.... :vomit2:

Not citrus..............celery

girls dont sweat? hmmm, i'll take ur opinion into consideration :rolleyes:

Who the hell said girls don't sweat? I certainly didn't. Yeah, they sweat but they better wash that stinky cooch before I go south. I would rather go down on two week old flounder than go south on a skanky cooter. Maybe YOU like that, but most MEN don't!

Who the hell said girls don't sweat? I certainly didn't. Yeah, they sweat but they better wash that stinky cooch before I go south. I would rather go down on two week old flounder than go south on a skanky cooter. Maybe YOU like that, but most MEN don't!

thanks for clearing that up newbie, we were all wondering.

Guest gabo
girls dont sweat? hmmm, i'll take ur opinion into consideration :rolleyes:

I am bringing gerbilina just so she can scratch ur eyes out!