Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once the collar drops, the panties drop.

Listen, shut your fucking mouth, you filthy frogfuck.

If you ever raise any valid points or drop some real knowledge, I will address it.

This reminds me, I hate fat people.

Shitboy...why do you do that to yourself?? :what:

If you hate fat people...dont look in the mirror again.

Please oh please? :(

I hate it when know-it-all-turds fall into self deprecation and just dont know what to

do with themselves! :nono:

There's life after raised collars....I PROMISE!!! :hoparound

I just had Manuel run out and snag me 3 pastel Ralph Lauren Purpel Label Polos for this weekend.

This board really isn't for you. You are looking for the country club, pseudo-intellectual try-too-hard forums, where you will undoubtedly feel more comfortable discussing the latest drop in the bucket fashion wears. You see the problem with the bourgeoisie class (of which you all too desperately make yourself out to be a member of) is that they are too self-inflated to realize that despite the bit of modest envy this society may reflect, underneath it all, we're really just laughing at you—your posts are a perfect example. You would probably be more influential if you stopped trying to seem so important.

This board really isn't for you. You are looking for the country club, pseudo-intellectual try-too-hard forums, where you will undoubtedly feel more comfortable discussing the latest drop in the bucket fashion wears. You see the problem with the bourgeoisie class (of which you all too desperately make yourself out to be a member of) is that they are too self-inflated to realize that despite the bit of modest envy this society may reflect, underneath it all, we're really just laughing at you—your posts are a perfect example. You would probably be more influential if you stopped trying to seem so important.

I knew some middle-class moron would force me back onto this thread. Do not come on to this board trying to spew some philosophical bullshit at your betters. I don't even need my mother's Bentley to run your nonsensical crap into the ground. Do you even own a sailboat?

Anyway, two things that make me very happy today:

1)1987 911 without leather and that 80's fucking decal running sideways down the left side of the hood...gotta love it, the perfect car for classic collar popping)...

2) There wont be anyone worth less than Frank Quattrone on my fucking boat this week.

I love myself, and as usual, hate indigents.

btw, We'll be throwing down in my new flat in the AOL Time Warner building in case you pop your collar....

oh, btw.....someone please fucking help, we're definitely in need of a rental of a maybach (and no, i'm not going to call Jay Z), but evidently, the places I've contacted only have the cheap one available (for all you fucking morons, as usual, I'll help - that's the Maybach 57, which is 5.7 meters long, hence the name, and is only retailing around 307,000, and I wont be fucking caught dead in that model)...know of a place with a 62 available for God's sake????

I knew some middle-class moron would force me back onto this thread. Do not come on to this board trying to spew some philosophical bullshit at your betters. I don't even need my mother's Bentley to run your nonsensical crap into the ground. Do you even own a sailboat?

What's the matter? Didn't your parents teach you any class? Was mommy too busy getting finger-fucked by Paulo the tennis pro while you were off at Exeter or Phillips to give you any good substantive advice? True socialites know it's in extremely bad taste to flaunt your personal wealth or name drop, even if done anonymously. You sound like a preppy lil' kim, bragging about prada and gucci.

Listen Skip, Tad, Todd, or whatever your fucking hampton country club name is, I'm glad you're the man, blah blah blah. If you truly do have all this shit that you profess to have, you're simply a loser for coming on here and trying to rub it in people's faces. If, however--and more likely, you are like most that come on the internet to spread delusions of grandeur, you do it well. Keep reading those trade magazines and dropping lines about shit real people don't give two fucks about.

don't even need my mother's Bentley to run your nonsensical crap into the ground. Do you even own a sailboat?

BTW what was so nonsensical about what I said earlier? Shall I put it in layman's terms? You're a self-delusional tool . . . Is that better brah? Pop that coller kid. Cause you're the man brah.